Ratings for Dr. Richard L. Fox

GREAT OFFICE GREAT STAFF WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND DR. FOX TO MY FRIENDS & FAMILY

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

My parents have been with Doctor Fox for over 10 years, and at our visit today I was extremely pleased with the new office staff, and the efficient way the office was run. My parents love Dr. Fox, he really takes his time, listens to all their concerns, and answers any questions I have about their health. The new medical assistant Thomas is a great addition to the practice.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

I just saw Dr Fox as a new patient today and think he is an awesome doctor! The staff was very nice and took great care of me and all of my needs today.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

I love Dr. Fox. He has been my Doctor for many, many years. His staff is wonderful. I know the old manager is gone now so there are a lot of new policies. You have to pay your copay and deductible before you see the doctor, but that is the policy of all doctors these days. I have never had a problem getting a referral. This doctor is amazing. Love him! Terry

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Dr Fox is an excellent doctor. He is courteous, knowledgeable and concerned. Dr Leung was also a very good doctor. I however must find another doctor. I received a threat to be turned over to a collection agency for non-payment of bills. The billing staff had never sent me bills and furthermore they had not submitted a bill to my secondary insurance and three years later, the insurance won't pay, This kind of aggravation is not worth it so I'm moving to a doctor whose staff know how to bill and how to treat patients. As that other person said, a pod of dolphins would do a better job.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

Worst experience i have ever encountered. Staffing the Office with a pod of dolphins would be more effective.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Ok, today I was extremely appalled at what happened to me today in Dr. Richard L. Fox office. I am 41 years old and have a lot of health issues. The one that is really a life threatening is my asthma. I could a cold and it caused my asthma to get really bad to the point of not being able to walk a few steps without gasping for air. Dr. Fox is a good doctor but the entire staff is rude and disrespectful. I called for an emergency walk in because i didn't want to go to the hospital. Got to his office and they ask for my insurance card which i happily gave them. I was escorted to a room to wait for Dr. Fox. While waiting a nurse came in and said there was a "grace period " on my insurance, so the doctor wont see me. I said what, my insurance is paid. I called my insurance who told Dr. Fox's nurse I was clear it was an error. Do you know, they didn't see me even though I couldn't hardly breathe. I would have said that's a lie, not Dr. Fox but after today, I realised that money goes way above really caring for us as patients. They actually told me to go to and ER or urgent care. Really? I could have dropped dead! I was in his office in a room and was told to leave. Wow!! I am so sorry for Dr, Fox because he is a good guy but the people around him are sending his practice to the dogs with that staff. Go to their office at your own risk. Sadly I am now looking a new PCP. I wrote this to let others know that in his office you will be left for dead or turned away to die without them feeling any remorse if your insurance makes an error and a rep tells them it was an error and that your insurance is active. No good reviews about this Practice in Tamarac, FL.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

The doctor is OK, but staff are extremely rude, dishonest and disinterested. The wait to see the doctor is unreasonably long . I was a patient for a few years but became increasingly dissatisfied after leaving messages to make an appointment, prescription refills or a request for a call back from the doctor with no return call. When i left 3 messages for a medication script and nothing was done after waiting 3 weeks I found a different doctor. Should have done this a long time ago! No patient should be treated in this manner and it's evident that this is a pattern since there are mnay comments similar to mine and worse!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Dr. Fox is a great doctor. My mother has been with him for 12 years now. But recently my mother has been waiting 3 months on a single referral, when we call to speak with her the guy who answers says "she's busy" ; when we come in to speak with her "she goes outside for a smoke" I have followed her downstairs numerous of times and caught her smoking with the office manager. When I finally spoke with her she was very rude and "snappy". This office, not worth the wait.

Submitted January 6, 2015

Grate Dr time is long and staff for gets and if you leave a phone call or a call for meds for get it you have to call back 3 to 4 times staff is not with it

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr. Richard L. Fox's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1995)