Ratings for Dr. Jason M. Weber

I have bone spurs on the tops of my bunions. I thought they could be simply removed so I could again push off on my big toes when walking. He recommended radical surgery so I had my metarsal bone cut apart, shortened and rewired together and the little bone spur removed. I was surprised to wake up in the middle of my surgery, and asked him why I was awake. He pushed my big toe all the way down and asked if I could feel it (?). I said No, then something about being able to kick him with my other foot if he did it again, and the anethsthsiologist put me back to sleep. I am still hobbling around, barely able to put a shoe on since 4/2010. My gait is so bad that I am developing bursitis in my hip. I am going to see if Dr. Gary Feldman can fix this botched surgery. I am just sorry I didn't insist that he just take off the small bone spur, even if it would eventually come back. Better to have minor surgery than walk around in constant pain with a foot that is still swollen and tender. ;-(

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

Dr. Jason M. Weber's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1999)

MSP/BC Med