Ratings for Dr. Ernest B. Visconti

Dr Visconti is wonderful. A Lyme patient often gets dismissed as crazy when labs do not come back positive for Lyme. Lab testing is greatly inaccurate and sometimes require clinical diagnosis. Dr. Visconti uses IgeneX labs in California which is most accurate (NO lab is completely accurate!) Dr. Visconti believes in chronic Lyme, Lyme carditis. After seeing specialists and being told nothing is wrong for myself and my child, Dr. Visconti LISTENS to you. Doesn't write you off as crazy! Tests from California came back positive for Lyme for the both of us. His staff are super nice always. He's an old time doc.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

He is a great doc, him and another doc got down to what was Makin my son sick. When no one else could, that's what you call great doctor's. And the staff are great love them all!!!!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

He is a very nice man, however he is NOT a Lyme literate dr. He is from the school that caution needs to be taken, lyme can be cured and will not entertain the "chronic lyme" diagnosis. I would stay away if you are seeking a lyme dr. he is not one.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr Visconti be the name.. U don't hear or see dr like this anymore hands on approachable and answers his cell 24/7 ..thank you thank you thank you to a accurate and devoted dr.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Referred by a professional in the lyme disease community, my family made a three hour car trip to see Dr. Visconti and review my child's case. After a productive talk he ordered a battery of blood work to test for various lime disease indicators. However the process took three hours of waiting in his lobby, waiting in the room, waiting in the lobby again and then back in a room to take my child's blood. After the test results came in we contacted Dr. Visconti to get his opinion and put him in contact with our family pediatrician. As soon as Dr. Visconti realized that he would not be the primary care provider he ceased returning phone calls. For three weeks our family pediatrician has been trying to get him to pick up and send more than a fax back to her office. I'm extremely angry that after finding that my child still has lyme disease, he has delayed giving my pediatrician any sort of guidance on next steps.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Although my lab work done by my primary doctor did not indicate that I had Lymes, my MD said he was not convinced I did not have it. My friend referred me to Dr. Visconti who listened to my symptoms and ordered blood work that was sent to a lab in California and came back positive. As Dr. Visconti said, it's important to listen to the patient and not just the lab results. I thank him for giving me my life back!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

great staff and doctor i would tell everyone to go to him !!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

This is by far the best medical doctor I ever been to. I seen over 150 doctors for my chronic illness Most who were incompetent, lazy and just plain awful. Dr Visconti is savvy, kind and thinks out side the box.. Every doctor needs to take lessons from him. He actually LISTENS to his patience. I love the fact he is open to alternative medicine.. Brilliant man.. I would not waste my time with any other doctor on Staten Island He is exceptional. This man has alot of love and light around him. A true healer.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

He is the best MD in the world! He will find out what other MD's can't be bothered to explore. I highly recommend him. He is also the best Infectious Disease MD out there. We love you Dr. V.!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

I was a patient @ ROUSSIS pediatrics my daughter had serious allergies that were over looked and generalized the reception andrea answers the medical concerns without the Dr.'s knowledge I was ref to Dr. Visconti by a friend and cant begin to express my love he saved my daughters life his diagnosis and treatment was accurate his receptionist ROE is also godsent. He not only services his patience with open arms but offers his cell phone # to call Direct 24hrs. Thanks to the Dr. and Staff for keeping my child healthy

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

Dr. Ernest B. Visconti's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1971)

Assurant