Ratings for Dr. Priscilla Luong

Dr. Lluong is great. She's very attentive. She cares. I don't know why the office staff is so completely uncoordinated. No one knows who called you or why you're calling back. If you call back, they don't even know who is in the office for you to speak to. This doctor would probably be the best in New Smyrna if they could hire a competent office staff. That's killing the practice, though. I can go to a doctor in Orlando, drive there, see the doctor and be back in the 2 1/2 hours it takes for me to complete my appointment here. I've been waiting for it to get better because I really like doctor Luong and Dr. Yes. It's more of a hassle to stay.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

We interviewed Dr Luong while pregnant with our daughter and appreciated the respect we were given for our choices of natural home birth, no vaccines, breastfeeding, and hands off medical approach. Dr Luong is very well educated in all areas of medicine. She does the doctoring for you rather than asking you to play doctor with the famous question "well what do you think we should do". We have seen her for 9 years and wouldn't be able to trust another doctor to meet our family needs. Although we rarely go to the doctor, knowing her office is open late and on Saturdays gives us the peace of mind that our immediate needs can be met. Danielle is the office rockstar and we appreciate her attention to detail and care in handling our family needs. I thank Jessica too for her assistance in meeting our family's needs.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

She still gives great care even though she is only in the office two Saturdays a month now. She has added to her staff during the week and changes are being noticed in a positive way

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

My whole family are patients of volusia medical center. We always get prompt, polite service. The staff always make you feel welcome and are very good at making you feel reassured when you visit the office. The Drs are very knowledgeable and helpful in explaining medical issues in a way that is easy for you to understand. They are quick to get referrals organized if that is necessary. I have always been able to get an appointment when needed. Excellent service all round. Thank you volusia medical center team!! Keep up the great work.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

The staff was very helpful and fast, but the rooms were hot

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

My family just moved in town. I didn't realize that she is both an internist and pediatrician. She sees both children and adults. My kids like her and so do I. She is full of life and energy. I am glad to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011