Ratings for Dr. Jordan T. Cooper

Jordan Cooper was very nice & easy going. He made me feel really relaxed & made ALL my worries, over the procedure, go away! Which was amazing and unbelievable pier to going in to see him!!But, Whenever I went into the clinic, I was very nervous. Of course, anyone would be getting 7 teeth surgically removed, most of them being impacted decayed wisdom teeth. I had an unbelievable infection that I had for years. So bad, that my overall health suffered because of it. I was always sick. I finally overcame my fear and went in got the teeth that needed to come out pulled. & I haven't been sick not 1 time since. Cooper was very professional and made me feel at ease. I asked myself why I didn't go sooner!! Would definitely go back- & Actually I already have! I would recommend anyone to go to see him and let him get you or loved one taken care!! It was definitely worth it for me. -Joni Foster.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013