Ratings for Dr. Sreenivasa Sanikam

He is EXTREMELY hard to understand because he has a very strong Indian accent. I also feel like he really jumped to conclusions about me on the 1st day. Right now I just take maintenance medications, but I would not feel comfortable with him in an emergency. I do not feel like he respects me or listens to me. Sometimes he's nice and pleasant, but I often feel like he has his opinion of me and that's it. When I told him I was gay he said "Why don't you like boys? Did you give up on them?" or something along those lines. It made me feel like he didn't respect my orientation. Later when I told him that it bothered me he said no no, I'm not prejudice or anything. But I feel like he just has to say that to be politically correct. Also the clinic allows people to call him in the middle of appointments which isn't professional. The clinic also requires that everyone sees a therapist x1 a month even if you don't need it.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

Dr. Sreenivasa Sanikam's Credentials

• Jjm Med Coll, Mysore Univ, Davangere, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1981)