Ratings for Dr. Moshe Rose

He spent so much time with us. Thank you, Dr. Rose.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

He really listened and really spent time with me getting to know me. I don't know what we'd do without Dr. Rose

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Rose has major issues with communicating with patients and their parents. I have a child with Autism, and he was of no help what so ever. I left the appointment in utter disbelief that this man was a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

Dr. Moshe Rose is a terrible psychiatrist. I am diagnosed with bipolar disorder and was seeing a doctor in new york for it when i lived there with my husband. I blame the psychiatrist for my divorce as he totally overmedicated me to the point that I needed to go inpatient hospitalization to stabilize my medications. Dr. Rose knew this but just kept prescribing Cymbalta even when I told him that it was not working and I felt suicidal. He would actually higher the dose of the Cymbalta. To make a long story short, I went to him about 5 time and felt he was not the doctor for me and I would go elsewhere. When I called to cancel the receptionist asked me who I was going to see and I stupidly told her. I went to the new psychiatrist and he told me that Dr. Rose had called him to let him know that I have a habit of abusing prescription medication. I couldn't believe it. He did not have my permission to do that. It's hard to find a psychiatrist around here and he just screwed me.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011

Dr. Moshe Rose's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

MSP/BC Med