Ratings for Dr. Brian J. Vierra

Dr. Vierra has been my doctor for about 3 years now. He delivered my first baby via C Section due to hypertension. He was very helpful and I felt very comfortable with him. I am now pregnant with baby #2 and he will be delivering this one too. I totally reccoment him to anyone. :)

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr Vieira delivered both of my kids. My wife felt comfortable and found his bedside manner to be soothing.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Vierra has delivered 4 of my children via C-Section. I would not feel comfortable with any other Dr.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr. Vierra is great Dotor. He cared for me above and beyond and I was able to have a healthy baby. He always took his time to answer all my questions I had at every visit. I highly recomend Dr. vierra to any women in Merced area.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

Seemed nice enough but did not give me a courtesy warning that he was about to probe me with his tool. I absolutely hated that. It was very uncomfortable. He was asking me random questions and then, with out warning... PROBE. He definitely knew what he was doing and seemed skilled but he was not gentle enough for me and I felt very uncomfortable both mental and physically after my check up. He also seemed disinterested in me as I was not high risk pregnancy, I'm guessing. I'm sure he's a good doc, just not for me.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

HORRIBLE MURDERER he killed two of my grand children, he's fault, nothing wrong with my grand babies, Dr Vierra's incompetence killed my grand daughter shortly before she was to be delivered by c-section. If you want your baby to be born alive a healthy stay away from VIERRA

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

Dr. VIERA is an execlent doctor. He really cares about his patients. He has even called me at home to make sure I was ok. I have been his patient for 7 years

flag | Submitted December 23, 2011

Dr. Brian Vierra is a great doctor. In my experience he has been the only doctor that has gone beyond to assure the well-being of his patient, at least in my case. I have been his patient since I was 14 years old in 1996. I honestly could say he is the best and only doctor I have ever known. I have complete trust in his morals and medical knowledge.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

very helpful handled my situation asap great Doctor.......

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

Dr. Vierra is an outstanding doctor. I am seeing him for infertility issues and he is extremely knowledgeable. He has a terriffic bed side manner and I feel like he genuinly cares about me and my situation.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

Dr. Brian J. Vierra's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)