You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Isaac L. Victor

Awesome Doctor! This was my first time here and I love it!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Victor!!! There aren't enough nice things I can say about him. I have been seeing Dr.V for 10 years now! He is so nice, he takes the time to actually make conversation with you. He gets to know you personally and actually remembers things from our conversations! I don't know many doctors with his excellent bedside manner! He always takes the time to see each patient after their appointment. I've since moved almost an hour away from the office, but refuse to find another dr., as he is excellent! Other reviewers are a little uptight, honestly. I have NEVER had an issue or complaint. Front office isn't the warmest, but that won't keep me away from a great doctor. He's the one that is taking care of my health, not the receptionists!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Dr. Victor is a good doctor - very friendly and takes the time to speak with you clothed in his office after exam. I don't appreciate the Latisse/Hair removal & Botox ads in the office but Dr. Vaicot or staff have never tried to sell any of these to me. Sometimes the office staff can be unfriendly but at the end of the day, I am there to see Dr. Victor and have been satisfied seeing him for the past 5 years.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr. Victor delivered both of my children the first one 19 years ago. He was very caring, thorough, and made me feel very comfortable about my two difficult pregnancies. I did notice the last time I went to see him that the staff was unfriendly and he seems to be burning out from his profession. Overall I feel he is very knowledgeable and a good doctor.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr. Victor tried to tell me about Botox treatment while laying in OR awaiting a c-section! I rarely saw him during my 9 months of pregnancy. I saw the NP on almost every visit. I wanted my tubes tied, signed all the paperwork and then, during c-section, he said that I had too much scare tissue. I ran this by my new OBGYN and he thought this was ludicrous. He came to check on me in the hospital, but didn't come all the way in because he said that he had a cold!?!? Other than delivery my baby with no complications, Dr. Victor should be a comestic doctor as that is where he passion lies.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Victor for over 13 yrs and wouldn't know what to do if my insurance changed. He is the best gyno... very friendly, caring,knows how to make you feel comfortable & makes you feel like he knows you personally. His staff I have to say sucks, very rude, keeps you on hold way too long & not very helpful. I have 3 children. He was away for my 1st delivery and I had a horrible experience with Boffard. Dr. Victor delivered both my sons and I had the best experience ever..

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

Dr. Victor is the best, he might want to get a better front office staff but I have been going to him for 6 years and wouldn't change my Dr. at all.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

STAY AWAY! If you care about your health and the health of your unborn child- Go somewhere else

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

I love him! he's very caring, informative and a truely nice guy--considering he's a doctor run by the mega hmo's. I do hate how theres a wait to get to him, but that's because he's a really good doctor.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

I have to admit when I first went to Dr. Victor I was a bit surprised but my sister-in-law told me to give him a second visit and I am really glad I did. I have been going to Dr. Victor for 10 years now and he is the most caring doctor. I was diagnosed with breast cancer and he made sure I got the best doctors and called to check up on me while I was going through everything. I couldn't imagine going to anyone else and I brought my daughter to him. I moved an hour away and still make the drive because I will not change.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Dr. Isaac L. Victor's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1990)

GHI
Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome Doctor! This was my first time here and I love it!"

August 25, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely LOVE Dr. Victor!!! There aren't enough nice things I can say about him. I have been seeing Dr.V for 10 years now! He is so nice, he takes the time ..."

August 7, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Victor is a good doctor - very friendly and takes the time to speak with you clothed in his office after exam. I don't appreciate the Latisse/Hair removal &..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Victor delivered both of my children the first one 19 years ago. He was very caring, thorough, and made me feel very comfortable about my two difficult p..."

September 29, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Isaac" to "Isaac L."

October 20, 2013