Ratings for Dr. Fabio L. Urresta

Dr Urresta's office has billed me repeatedly for hundreds of dollars that I do not owe. Thankfully this time I have documentation to show that my account is paid from when I paid his office money I didn't owe four years ago. At that time I didn't have the correct documentation to show so I had to pay a collection agency. The doctor's office had sent me into collections without even having sent me a bill themselves at all. Just a few days ago they sent me another bill and I have not been a patient of the office in over six years. I am honestly hoping that the Attorney General's Office and/or the Health Department will investigate what is going on with this, especially seeing a comment below where someone else had a similar problem. If you are experiencing a similar situation with this office I would strongly suggest you file a complaint with the state too. Most people don't keep documentation of bills they paid so long ago ...it about seems like a scam. This is just ridiculous!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Was dropped from his practice for breaking his treatment contract. Was Givin the contract I signed it, did the drug screen. Had follow up apt in 9 days. Was never told I had to be clean before I got there, received a call from Trish day before my next appr. Said I was dropped for my drug screen. (Cocaine) , was never Givin the chance to explain , o had used once, 5to6 weeks prior. Should not of mattered, I was there for drug treatment! Plus they knew all about my past drug use. No secrets! Never have I felt so betrayed by a dr in my life. And I've had some pretty bad ones .his unwilling Ness to even discuss the matter I find cowardace. At no time was I ever informed of only being treated if I was completely clean. Even though I had not used anything from the time I was given the appt. Except for street bought suboxone, which I informed them of. I truly do not understand. Thanks for the shove back off the cliff again doc.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Extremely knowledgeable physician, he certainly cares about his patients and will blow your mind how much he unveils about you with such subtle questions.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

This place is horrible. They charged me hundreds of dollars just for calling to ask for refills. They then reported me to collections for money I did not owe.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

DO NOT SEE HIM. He changed my medication for NO reason after only one meeting. Furthermore, he NEGLECTED to tell me about the VERY SEVERE withdrawal symptoms I would get from discontinuing this medication and I am now having to suffer the consequences of not being given this CRITICAL information. I also left his office in tears after every appointment because he made me feel GUILTY about my problems rather than helping. I think he is the WORST psychiatrist I have ever seen and I would NEVER recommend him. Do yourself a favor and find someone else.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012