Ratings for Dr. Anait Alabyan

Painless! Pleasant! Professional! I used to hate going to dentist. until I found Dr. Alabyan. She makes you feel very comfortable.. Now all my family and friends are her patients.. She is GREAT. I actually look forward to my dental appointments. Honestly.. Great Job! I do highly recommend Dr. Alabyan.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2012

Best Dentist i have ever been to. Wonderful loving energy,fast, and knows exactly what shes doing. Worth a 5 star, and a big thank you, John kinderman

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Stuff is friendly. Dr.Anahit is gentle. knowledgeable, pleasant, and most importantly honest.. She did a great job and did charge fair amount. Also she whitened my teeth complimentary. I am recommending this dental office to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

Excellent Service. Dr. Alabyan is very gentle carrying. Listen and cares... She makes you feel comfortable.. even on a dentist's chair.. Before I meat Dr. A. I was horrified of going to dentists.. Now I actually have a peace of mind.. I do trust her.. and will recommend my friends and family...Best Dentist in LA..

flag | Submitted July 3, 2010