Ratings for Dr. Jamshid K. Assadinia

DR. JAMES ASSADINIA should be using his mugshot for his profile picture it is a more accurate portrayal! His real name is Jamishad Assadinia not James and he never filled to practice under the name James. He is no longer a Dr. or DDS. BUT he is still an ASS! One of my proudest moments was taking him down. He got jail time , house arrest and turned in his license to practice. ujsportal.pacourts.us/Do… THE COMMUNITY SHOULD BE AWARE AND MAKE SURE HE NEVER PRACTICES AGAIN! centredaily.com/search_r… HE IS DANGERIOUS AND POTENTIALLY LETHAL WITH DENTAL INSTRUMENTS

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

I am still trying to get my records, the 814-237-3006 number I have been leaving messages on has now been disconnected. How can I get my records

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

I am a 9 year old girl. His toys were not good, the toy frog he gave me broke. just saying "I saw broken toys in the box" just saying.... This is her Mother - I am so disappointed in all the bad comments I have seen about Dr. A. People make mistakes, we all do!! No one is perfect!! He took care of my problems, he was repeatable and very helpful. I did notice that he may miss a shower or too on many of my visits to his office. His staff was very friendly, the main Tech. was helpful and meant well. I wish him and staff the best and Hope he will learn from mistakes made someday. "State College" is "Happy Vally" lets stay positive.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2012

Here's the thing, I used to work for Dr. Ass as we would call him and he is a horrible dentist. All his employees have admitted to the fact that he needs to stop billing people for work he doesn't do or complete. He needs to loose his license. He is a heartless person who only cares about money. And if you ask me he and his main secretary have a drug problem. He is dirty, wears the same clothes everyday all week long and rarely changes his gloves as he scratches his butt or front area. Disgusting. He makes me sick and the fact is people are still believing his lies. Don't ever go back find another dentist. He is being investigated and eventually because these things take time he will go down for the awful things he is doing to people.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2010

He is the WORST dentist in State College. He doesn't answer questions and is extremely rude. Just this week after going to a new dentist he found I have 8 cavities, I need 3 root canals and every cap Assadinia did needs replaced. My two children have 18 cavities between the two of them. I will be spending a fortune to have our teeth fixed properly. DO NOT go to this man. I am reporting him to the dental board and I want to sue.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

He is an excellent dentist. I have done root canal, cleaning, crown at his clinic and all work pretty well. Once I had a very fragile tooth and he saved it. He cares about the financial concern of patients and the charge is reasonable. There is a special room for kids, which is nice as well. To be honest, I don't quite understand why he is not in the Nittany Dental Network this year and why some comments on him are so negative. He is a sincere man in addition to a good doctor.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

The work Dr. Assadinia did on my tooth must all be redone. In addition, he charged my insurance for a procedure he did not perform. He lied repeatedly to me about the procedure he actually did perform (telling me he did one thing, when he actually did something quite different and unacceptable). He did my "cleaning" himself, and it took 3 appointments, each about 5 minutes. He is very high pressure, and will contact you himself if he thinks you may be reluctant to return for further treatment. He insists upon weekly checkups and office visits that will cause you to miss work for no reason whatsoever. He is able to be on time for appointments because no patient gets more than 15 minutes from him and most get 5.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2009

STAY AWAY!!! This guy will drill every one of your teeth if you let him. He is very nice, but extremely corrupt. He is acutely aware of the limits of your insurance, and he will make sure he does everything your insurance allows. I went in for a toothache, four fillings and one year later, the tooth still hurts, and three of the fillings have cracked and need to be replaced, but not by this crook!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

It took two visits for a cleaning...the first visit for the actual cleaning and the second trip just for polishing. After three visits Assidinia was still talking about the "Plan" he was going to submit to my insurance. I never did know what the plan was for especially since I didn't have a problem. My biggest issue was with cleanliness. It seemed that everyone bit down on the same plastic mouthpiece on the panorma x-ray machine without a disposable sanitary cover. I also had to get up and walk over to the sink to rinse my mouth with water that was already sitting in some cup. This guy should be inspected.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009