Ratings for Dr. Robert Quilez

All my visits with Dr. Q and staff has been outstanding service, very personable and professional. I will continue to keep this Dental office on my list as TOP RATED

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

After years of switching dentists I have finally found someone I am comfortable with. Dr Quilez and staff are timely, courteous, informative and caring. What was an agonizing visit elsewhere is now done with a compassion and patience that makes all the difference to me.

Submitted December 27, 2013

I have used this dental office since 1989. Dr. Quilez is the best dentist I have ever had. It is so nice to leave a dental office with no sore gums and no pain from shots. Being a widow and retired, I can always count on the office staff to call and remind me of appointments. They Care!!!! Linda Sharpe

Submitted November 11, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Quilez for many years. I have a major fear of all dental procedures. When I first went I even needed nitrous oxide for cleanings. I have progressed due to the gentleness and patience of Dr. Q and his staff. There is still a need for nitrous for procedures other than cleanings but I do not dread them for days because I know I will be made comfortable! So GREATFUL to have a Dentist I can trust who understands my anxieties and is nonjudgmental. As a heathcare provider myself I truly respect the caring environment created by Dr. Quilez and his staff!

Submitted March 22, 2013

Dr.Quilez is a vary caring doctor. When he gave me a shot in my gum i couldn't even feel it. I drive a hour and a half because he is such a great dentist. I highly recommend him too anyone who is looking for a great dentist.

Submitted January 2, 2013