Ratings for Dr. Joel A. Tucker

Extremely knowledgeable and competent. Very thorough diagnosis. Both he and his staff were friendly, personable and compassionate. Many thanks!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Dr Tucker gave me my life back. 56 year old male, hip replacement surgery.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Dr Tucker was very easy to talk with. After x-rays, he talked with my husband first to get his opinion about his right knee issues. Then Dr Tucker did a thorough digital & movement exam on his right leg & knee. Dr Tucker then proceeded to give us explanation of his findings & how he would proceed to determine if his findings were correct which included a bone scan & blood work. My husband felt that Dr Tucker gave him hope to determine the cause of his pain. Dr Tucker was a good listener, was very personable & gave us his plan. Best Dr visit my husband has had in over a year. We’re grateful for our Family Dr’s recommendation of Dr Tucker.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

My wait time was to long, took almost 2 hours to see doctor. Once I saw doctor and saw the results, the knowledge and foresight of the issue is much clearer. I do recommend this clinic fir any orthopedic issues.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

I came in with knee pain that started five months ago. Dr Tucker made the right diagnosis after reading the x rays, asking me about my symptoms, and examining my knees. He took the time to give me a steroid shot in both knees before I left the clinic. Twenty four hours later I am pain free and have a plan to strengthen my knees with exercise.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Very favorably impressed with this, my fist visit. I am grateful to have been referred to Dr Tucker. I found him to be honest, able to explain my situation so I could understand it, and gave his opinion on treatment options freely?

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

It was great being able to print most of the paperwork and fill it out and home. I was able to get in, get x-rays, see the doctor and get out quickly. I appreciate getting the facts and moving on to the next step. I was able to get future appointments lined up quickly and easily. Everyone was knowledgeable, professional, and efficient.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

I believe Dr. Tucker is trying very hard to relieve me of my pain.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Dr Tucker treated me for two different ailments. He was patient, thorough and thoughtful in developing a treatment protocol for both. He administered steroid injections - and it really wasn’t that painful - in my knees and shoulder. In both cases, the pain and seeking subsided and I have resumed my training. Dr Tucker made my life better!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

Dr. Tucker listens, has compassion and he is extremely knowledgeable. A great Dr.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Dr. Joel A. Tucker's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Biloxi, MS