Ratings for Dr. Sung Park

I love Dr Park. He made me feel very comfotable about my situation. He did a great job on my surgery. I recomend him every chance I get. I am confident you will like him.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

New to the area and newly pregnant with complications, the staff at Dr. Park's office got me in the door within an hour of calling in an urgent situation. Dr.Park himself was genuine and caring (and informational) through a very tough time. I was so lucky to have found him.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

Dr. Park was knowledgeable, patient and thorough so after my consultation with him I felt I had all the information I needed to make a decision about my surgical procedure. Dr. Park also has a very calming and understanding manner as well as being a skilled doctor and surgeon. From my experience that is not easy to find in a doctor. I am so pleased with the outcome of my surgery and I would highly recommend Dr. Park to my friends and loved ones.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

Dr. Park is the best dr I've ever had. I went to him as a 2nd opinion and was so impressed, he ended up doing my surgery. He is so nice and its obvious he truly cares about his patients. His staff is always very friendly and nice as well. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Wonderful doctor, he is caring and polite. Really took the time to listen to my needs.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Dr. Park is an amazing Doctor!!! He is so kind and considerate. He never makes you feel rushed. Always answers your questions!! He is just the sweetest doctor I have met. He delivered my second son, and did wonderful!! He also saw me through a miscarriage was so understanding and sweet. Now he is seeing me through another pregnancy. I recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

This Doctor is a wonderful man who is extremely compassionate in his work. He enjoys what he does and he truly cares for each and every one of his patients. He is very knowledgable and trustworthy. This Man saved my life when I was going through a terrible ordeal and he even shed tears with me. He spends time with you every office visit. He makes you feel like you are more than just a paycheck to him. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wonderful Dr. to take care of them.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2006

Dr. Sung Park's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

• Aetna - Choice Pos Ii