Ratings for Dr. Robert E. Askew

The best doctor I ever had. Before I saw Dr.Askew, I had been to four different doctor specialists, and Dr.Askew was the only doctor that spent the time with me and actually cared enough to find the problem. The other doctors spend less than 5 minutes with me before referring me to some other specialist and send me a bill. Dr.Askew was also very knowledgeable and answered all my questions and everyone on his staff is helpful. He has a wonderful sense of humor, is very approachable and he does not make you feel rushed, he actually cares about you.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

I've seen Dr. Askew for 5 years, and never once did he or his staff fail to impress me. Always professional, yet compassionate and caring, they make you feel at ease. Prompt service when you call to ask questions, never an overbooked waiting room - a rare visit to a doctor these days. His sense of humor is wonderful, and he takes away the fear of whatever surgical procedure you're facing. I actually look forward to my annual visits!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2007

He is great. This was my 2nd surgery with him. He naturally puts you at ease. He has a great sense of humor. He makes you look forward to your appointment. He was able to answer all questions. He is very skilled and knowledgable. You would be crazy not to consider him.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2007

Dr. Askew goes above & beyond of any surgeon I have ever had. he is very understanding, compassionate and competent. he's truly a wonderful Dr.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2006