Ratings for Dr. Nasser Kameli

I have the same issue with this dentist. He told me I had an infection and I should of went for a second opinion but because I figure he is the dentist he knows what he is doing. Everysonce I got the root canal my teeth have never been the same. This Dr sent me to numerous of surgeons saying I needed a redo and no one would touch it. Before the root canal I never had any issue with my teeth. I ended up with a sever infection that landed me in the hospital and then to have emergency dental surgery twice. Now there telling me I am going to loose all of my front teeth. Don't ever go to this dentist he tells you that you need work that you don't so he can charge your insurance. I am in the process of starting a suit. I found from seeing numerous of dentist that I have a dental disorder and the root canal was missed diagnosed because he didn't go through what he was suppose to before giving me a root canal. I should of gotten a second opinion I new something was wrong and I told the Dr. I was not in any pain and now my teeth will never be the same.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Worst dentist. I had an abscess. Too busy to see me. Lost the looth. . All he says is root canal. Trusted him and now losing every tooth he worked on.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015