Ratings for Dr. Roman Liberman

One of the worst doctors I've ever seen. I would never recommend him to anyone. The wait time was horrible And the whole visit was less than 15 minutes.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2019

He was recommended to me by a family member who has been seeing this doctor for her asthma. The doctor is very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I would certainly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Was pleasant and helpful. Answered all questions. Didn't rush spent enough time in room. Wait time wasn't long

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Was very happy with my experience with this doctor. Feel like I'm one the path to recovery

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Truly a very knowledgeable doctor. He was very pleasant and courteous with my father. All our questions were answered and we didn't feel rushed during our first and subsequent visit. His secretary and medical assistant were also very professional and they helped us schedule a cat scan. I will recommend him to my husband for sleep apnea.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Saw him after going to 2 other doctors who kept treating me with antibiotics for months. He explained to me what is wrong right away and treated me correctly. I finally feel well after suffering with cough for months. He didn't keep ordering unneeded testing. His Office is good, clean and professional. I didn't have to wait for an appointment for long.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

Great experience with this doctor. Very knowledgeable and companionate. Spent enough time with me and didn't rush addressing all of my concerns.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

He was recommended to me by my mother. She has seen many pulmonologists but only Dr Liberman was able to find the cause for her chronic cough. I actuallly saw him for my issues with sleep. He is young and very knowledgable. I was not rushed and he listened to me very attentively.Doctor was very polite but upfront and didn't hide his oppinion from me. He knew what he was talking about and sited recent articles that I could look up about my condition. I already recommended him to some of my friends

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

He misdiagnosed me. I had a second opinion and I have stage 2 lung cancer.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Excellent specialist in sleep and pulmonary medicine. Ihave alredy recommended him to others.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012