Ratings for Dr. Boris Kalika

Dr. Kalika recently removed a difficult tooth on me. The surgery went very well. I had very little discomfort and barely took any pain medication. He did a wonderful job and I would highly recommend his office! Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr. Kalika is without honor. If you're looking for an Oral Surgeon that can both lie to your face, and charge you without cause, you have found the right guy! Given my great deal of experience with dozens of Dentists and Oral Surgeons I can assure you, you're money will certainly be wasted here.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

They where absolutely amaizing very quick, very little pain, didn't even have to take a pain pill and no swelling would recommend to anyone who has to get there wisdom teeth out!!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I saw Dr. Kalika for a painful jaw problem. He diagnosed the issue quickly and treated the condition. He helped me tremendously and now I am pain free. I would recommend Dr. Kalika and his team to anyone. Thank you again.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Negative experience with this office and dental surgeon. Waited 55 minutes in crowded and uncomfortable waiting room for our appointment. Dr. Kalika lacks appropriate people skills and was abrupt/curt. Appeared unable to understand or consider the patient's circumstances even though their special needs were clearly explained to the office when the appointment was made. Definitely do not recommend this practice to others.

Submitted December 4, 2016

Dr. Kalika removed 4 wisdom teeth on our son a few weeks ago. He went to sleep and the entire procedure was very quick. He felt absolutely no pain afterwards and only had to take one pain pill the entire time. Thank you Dr. Kalika for such an incredible service!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Very unprofessional.no greetings.did not answer my questions.their attitude was you need us we don't need you.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Dr boris kalika and his staff helped me so much, i had a lot of teeth to be pulled and when i was there, his staff are very professional and made me feel at ease, i would recomend him to anyone in need, i never was in pain and i feel awsome, i give them 10 stars!!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Dr. Kalika and his staff are wonderful, friendly and proficient. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr. Kalika was wonderful!! I had my wisdom tooth extracted and it was completely painless. I would highly recommend him for anyone needing oral surgery. He was extremely kind and gentle.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016