Ratings for Dr. Boris Kalika

Negative experience with this office and dental surgeon. Waited 55 minutes in crowded and uncomfortable waiting room for our appointment. Dr. Kalika lacks appropriate people skills and was abrupt/curt. Appeared unable to understand or consider the patient's circumstances even though their special needs were clearly explained to the office when the appointment was made. Definitely do not recommend this practice to others.

Submitted December 4, 2016

Dr. Kalika removed 4 wisdom teeth on our son a few weeks ago. He went to sleep and the entire procedure was very quick. He felt absolutely no pain afterwards and only had to take one pain pill the entire time. Thank you Dr. Kalika for such an incredible service!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Very unprofessional.no greetings.did not answer my questions.their attitude was you need us we don't need you.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Dr boris kalika and his staff helped me so much, i had a lot of teeth to be pulled and when i was there, his staff are very professional and made me feel at ease, i would recomend him to anyone in need, i never was in pain and i feel awsome, i give them 10 stars!!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Dr. Kalika and his staff are wonderful, friendly and proficient. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr. Kalika was wonderful!! I had my wisdom tooth extracted and it was completely painless. I would highly recommend him for anyone needing oral surgery. He was extremely kind and gentle.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

My experience was with Dr. Roman Meyliker, who works in the Galloway office. I went in to have a difficult extraction after an unsuccessful root canal from another office. Dr. Meyliker was extremely knowledgeable, kind and courteous. After he performed my extraction, I literally had no pain or swelling. I took ibuprofen the day of the surgery and by the next day I had only a slight soreness. In my opinion Dr. Meyliker did a fantastic job. Additionally, the office staff were also very helpful and kind. I was impressed with how they answered all my inquiries in a kind manner. I was impressed with the cleanliness of the office and its overall appearance. I would rate this doctor and his staff as above 5 stars, if that was possible. Thank you for making a potentially scary experience much more pleasant. I would recommend this doctor to any of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Appointment was at 12:30 didnt get called in until 3. Waiting room was filled and small. Has to wait out of the office in cold to be called in. Worst wait. What is an appointment for. I understand 30 min but 3 and a half hours. Are you kidding me. Looks like they triple book times.

Submitted February 22, 2016

My family has been working with Dr. Kalika and his staff for about 4 years, as my daughter has had 12 baby teeth removed. Two procedures were done in the hospital, and the most recent was done in Dr. Kalika's office. Dr. Kalika is intelligent, efficient, but most of all kind to his patients. He made my daughter feel at ease with every procedure. He is the model of what a physician should be. Dr. Kalika's office staff is the best. Often the first voice you will hear on the phone is Lisa's voice. She is always friendly and helpful. If you are confused or unsure about your insurance...no need to worry...Dr. Kalika's staff will contact your insurance company and explain your coverage to you. Never have I ever seen such efficiency in a doctors office before. I am so thankful to have found Dr. Kalika and his staff. It is a pleasure for me to write this review...he is the very best.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I had 11 teeth removed...ugh..but it was painless, smooth, no side effects not even swelling...excellent job!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015