Ratings for Dr. Boris Kalika

Terrible. It's a money grabbing office with a really rude staff. The receptionist hung up the call on me when she knew she was wrong. Called many times prior to going to my visit to make sure everything with insurance was okay. When I got there, the lady (who was the same lady on the phone) stated that she was not a doctor and had to charge me even though my insurance covered the visit.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Fast and painless I would recommend to anyone who needs teeth pulled

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

From reception to the extraction, an A+ for everyone. Dr Kalika had tremendous care for me when I came to visit and both he and his staff helped to keep me informed and comfortable. THANK YOU!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Fantastic experience. The lady at the front desk was so nice and sweet. The extraction was painless and the recovery was very quick. Great staff and fantastic doc. Thank you again!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

THE ABSOLUTE WORST DENTIST I HAVE EVER BEEN TO... HE PULLED MY TEETH & HIT A NERVE NOW IT'S BEEN 3 YEARS I HAVE HAD NO FEELING IN ONE SIDE OF MY FACE. I ASKED HIM IF GE COULD REFER ME TO A NEURO REPAIR SURGEON AND HE SPOKE TO ME REALLY NASTY ABD UNPROFESSIONAL && REFUSED TO REFER ME... HE IS THE WORST... I WOULDN'T ADVICE ANYONE TO GO TO HIM. HE DOESN'T EVEN DESERVE A HALF OF A STAR. TERRIBLE !!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr Kalika is amazing he fixed my shattered jaw after a drunken night in AC. I had them wires out and now I’m finally eating some pizza and chicken.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Dr. Kalika recently removed a difficult tooth on me. The surgery went very well. I had very little discomfort and barely took any pain medication. He did a wonderful job and I would highly recommend his office! Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr. Kalika is without honor. If you're looking for an Oral Surgeon that can both lie to your face, and charge you without cause, you have found the right guy! Given my great deal of experience with dozens of Dentists and Oral Surgeons I can assure you, you're money will certainly be wasted here.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

They where absolutely amaizing very quick, very little pain, didn't even have to take a pain pill and no swelling would recommend to anyone who has to get there wisdom teeth out!!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I saw Dr. Kalika for a painful jaw problem. He diagnosed the issue quickly and treated the condition. He helped me tremendously and now I am pain free. I would recommend Dr. Kalika and his team to anyone. Thank you again.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017