Ratings for Dr. Boris Kalika

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr. Kalika was wonderful!! I had my wisdom tooth extracted and it was completely painless. I would highly recommend him for anyone needing oral surgery. He was extremely kind and gentle.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

My experience was with Dr. Roman Meyliker, who works in the Galloway office. I went in to have a difficult extraction after an unsuccessful root canal from another office. Dr. Meyliker was extremely knowledgeable, kind and courteous. After he performed my extraction, I literally had no pain or swelling. I took ibuprofen the day of the surgery and by the next day I had only a slight soreness. In my opinion Dr. Meyliker did a fantastic job. Additionally, the office staff were also very helpful and kind. I was impressed with how they answered all my inquiries in a kind manner. I was impressed with the cleanliness of the office and its overall appearance. I would rate this doctor and his staff as above 5 stars, if that was possible. Thank you for making a potentially scary experience much more pleasant. I would recommend this doctor to any of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Appointment was at 12:30 didnt get called in until 3. Waiting room was filled and small. Has to wait out of the office in cold to be called in. Worst wait. What is an appointment for. I understand 30 min but 3 and a half hours. Are you kidding me. Looks like they triple book times.

Submitted February 22, 2016

My family has been working with Dr. Kalika and his staff for about 4 years, as my daughter has had 12 baby teeth removed. Two procedures were done in the hospital, and the most recent was done in Dr. Kalika's office. Dr. Kalika is intelligent, efficient, but most of all kind to his patients. He made my daughter feel at ease with every procedure. He is the model of what a physician should be. Dr. Kalika's office staff is the best. Often the first voice you will hear on the phone is Lisa's voice. She is always friendly and helpful. If you are confused or unsure about your insurance...no need to worry...Dr. Kalika's staff will contact your insurance company and explain your coverage to you. Never have I ever seen such efficiency in a doctors office before. I am so thankful to have found Dr. Kalika and his staff. It is a pleasure for me to write this review...he is the very best.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Dr Kalika and his staff are all amazing! They make you feel comfortable and are very knowledgeable about their practice. I was referred to them for an emergency extraction and I couldn't have been more pleased with my experience!!! Thank you Dr Kalika and staff!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. Kalika is amazing !! I was referred to him, for an emergency extraction. I was in such pain and needed this tooth extracted immediately. His staff is very courteous and professional. I felt very comftrable

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

Dr. Kalika extracted my broken upper tooth. He did a wonderful job! The procedure was quick and painless. His staff made me feel comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr. Kalika to anyone needing oral surgery.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

I was referred by a friend of a friend for my daughter. I try to do some homework on things like this before I see any doctor or physician, so I came in with questions. It appeared as if I was insulting him by questioning anything I was asking. The staff is ok. Regardless, I decided to not proceed with this doctor.

Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr. Boris Kalika's Credentials

AARP
Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kalika and his staff are wonderful, friendly and proficient. Would highly recommend."

April 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kalika was wonderful!! I had my wisdom tooth extracted and it was completely painless. I would highly recommend him for anyone needing oral surgery. He w..."

March 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience was with Dr. Roman Meyliker, who works in the Galloway office. I went in to have a difficult extraction after an unsuccessful root canal from anot..."

February 24, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Appointment was at 12:30 didnt get called in until 3. Waiting room was filled and small. Has to wait out of the office in cold to be called in. Worst wait. What..."

February 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family has been working with Dr. Kalika and his staff for about 4 years, as my daughter has had 12 baby teeth removed. Two procedures were done in the hospi..."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had 11 teeth removed...ugh..but it was painless, smooth, no side effects not even swelling...excellent job! "

June 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kalika and his staff are all amazing! They make you feel comfortable and are very knowledgeable about their practice. I was referred to them for an emergency..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kalika is amazing !! I was referred to him, for an emergency extraction. I was in such pain and needed this tooth extracted immediately. His staff is very ..."

January 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kalika extracted my broken upper tooth. He did a wonderful job! The procedure was quick and painless. His staff made me feel comfortable. I would highly rec..."

November 29, 2014