Rate Dr. Boris Kalika

Dr. Boris Kalika's Ratings

My family has been working with Dr. Kalika and his staff for about 4 years, as my daughter has had 12 baby teeth removed. Two procedures were done in the hospital, and the most recent was done in Dr. Kalika's office. Dr. Kalika is intelligent, efficient, but most of all kind to his patients. He made my daughter feel at ease with every procedure. He is the model of what a physician should be. Dr. Kalika's office staff is the best. Often the first voice you will hear on the phone is Lisa's voice. She is always friendly and helpful. If you are confused or unsure about your insurance...no need to worry...Dr. Kalika's staff will contact your insurance company and explain your coverage to you. Never have I ever seen such efficiency in a doctors office before. I am so thankful to have found Dr. Kalika and his staff. It is a pleasure for me to write this review...he is the very best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2871577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I had 11 teeth removed...ugh..but it was painless, smooth, no side effects not even swelling...excellent job!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2843477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Dr Kalika and his staff are all amazing! They make you feel comfortable and are very knowledgeable about their practice. I was referred to them for an emergency extraction and I couldn't have been more pleased with my experience!!! Thank you Dr Kalika and staff!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2681025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Dr. Kalika is amazing !! I was referred to him, for an emergency extraction. I was in such pain and needed this tooth extracted immediately. His staff is very courteous and professional. I felt very comftrable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2678866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

Dr. Kalika extracted my broken upper tooth. He did a wonderful job! The procedure was quick and painless. His staff made me feel comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr. Kalika to anyone needing oral surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2014

I was referred by a friend of a friend for my daughter. I try to do some homework on things like this before I see any doctor or physician, so I came in with questions. It appeared as if I was insulting him by questioning anything I was asking. The staff is ok. Regardless, I decided to not proceed with this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2475669].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 29, 2014

was great helped husband and was concerned about meds he was on . told me if i need to to call him any time even after midnight if need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2265534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

I recently went to D.r Kalika to have my two top wisdom teeth out, and couldn't have asked for a better experience. His staff made me feel extremely comfortable answering all of my 500 questions that I asked days leading up to the surgery. The anxiety before the surgery was really what the problem was instead of the actual surgery. The surgery was a piece of a cake, and I felt no pain what-so-ever with absolutely no swelling afterwards. I really couldn't have asked for a better experience, and have already recommended multiple friends to go see Dr. Kalika and his amazing staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][258171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2013

I must start out by saying that I do not usually write comments about medical or dental services I recive. But my experience with Dr. Kalika D.M.D. and staff was one of the best I could have ever expected. In one word well one word just can't do it. Great,Caring,Understanding and making the whole experience about me on a personal level. and I'm sure they do it for each and every patient.and I don't want to forget to mention Lisa. What a wonderful way to get the process Started.She help me with all my questions. and truly made me fill at ease. Thanks again everyone at SHORE ORAL & MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY Your greatful patient Jack.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][258170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2012

Dr. Kalika was so skilled, so kind, and just in general an AMAZING surgeon and a good person. His staff members were punctual, knowledgeable, competent & incredibly sweet. Since I told them i was nervous they held my hand the whole time! I went home and within 2 hours after surgery had minimal swelling (almost none), the bleeding had stopped almost completely, and there was very little pain!! It was a wonderful experience, for an extraction. : D

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][258169].votes_count ]]