Ratings for Dr. George A. Vaida

This Dr is the most arrogant condescending man I have ever met Someone needs to tell him that an MD after his name doesn't mean he is God. I met him once he typed the whole time we talked making minimal eye contact with me. Seemed pretty disinterested all together and ended with " is there anything else you want me to know?" I made appts to get the patch test but while waiting for that to happen I have called him on 2 occasions The first time wanting to know if I could take a mixture of antihistamines at the same time. His secretary told me that he said " no comment" what does that mean? The final straw was when I called him yesterday to tell him my symptoms were continuing and I had been reading about an intolerance and a certain enzyme that I would like to get a blood test for because the symptoms were very similar to mine He wanted to know what " reputable website I had read this one" told me to send him a link and he would " take a peek at it" I was crying on the phone because I am so frustrated and suffering and he was mocking me as if I know nothing about my body Would it have been so hard to have shown. Little empathy and at least pretended to care and consider what I was asking for. I will neve set foot in his office again, He has no right to call himself a healer.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Took care of my problem I can finally enjoy life again.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I cannot begin to explain how relieved I am to finally find a doctor who actually listens to me and takes care of my problems.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

I am very happy with the care I get at Dr. Vaida's. He and his office staff are the best. Recommend without reservation.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I've been to many allergists and he is simply the best I've seen!Would recommend highly.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

I was very pleased with the doctor and his staff.They finally soved my problem.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

I had been to many doctors before. Only Dr. Vaida could treat me correctly.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Truly a consumate professional. Unwilling to bow to popular pressure too search for non-existant food allergies.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Saved my life! Thank goodness there are still doctors like him.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

The easiest way to put this is, this is the worst doctor I've ever been to in my life. His bedside manner is horrible, and his people skills are horrendous. He claims to specialize in certain areas, but when you go there to treat those problems, he asks, "Why are you here?" He is unaccommodating, pretentious, and you're better off getting an answer about your symptoms from WebMD than George Vaida. My recommendation is don't even bother. Go see someone else! I feel bad for the people that work there, especially the receptionist! She is so sweet. The nurse, on the other hand, is just as bad as the doctor, if not worse.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

Dr. George A. Vaida's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1977)

Kaiser-Permanente