Ratings for Dr. Justin Lindquist

Stay away. Gives you a diagnosis before listening to what you have to say. Then dictates into his recorder. Waste of time and money because you’re looking for another neurologist after walking out of his office

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Does not take time to listen to his patient, before making up his mind. He is the worst type of doctor: arrogant.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

This guy is my favorite doctor. He is smart and, yes, he uses big words - I don't think intelligence in a physician is a bad thing. He was thorough, and clearly communicated with me. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

No bedside manners. I would not recommend this neurologist if you want to understand your condition.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I don't know what the other folks are talking about, he uses medical terms to explain medical issues and that's kind of what I want from a medical professional. He explained what he knew about my condition but more importantly he explained what he didn't know and what we needed to do to get answers. I would certainly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

I agree, horrible communication skills. Doesn't seem to want to help patients or solve issues.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Horrible communication skills. Used lots of fancy words to try to impress himself but no ability to listen to the patient nor to communicate important information. Seems very unfamiliar with drug drug interactions and cautions to take with elderly. Avoid this guy

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

He had no knowledge of how to read my abnormal MRI. Said there is nothing wrong with me. He kept leaning back in his chair rolling his eyes and sighing like I was wasting his time. He is a horrible doctor and I would NOT recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2013