Ratings for Dr. Heather K. Cline

Very unprofessional, doesn't care, rude, and doesn't complete treatment.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

I've never had the customer service issues that others have reported, but they are incompetent dentists. One of their dentists told me I needed 6 crowns. I told them I couldn't afford 6, so we picked the 3 worst and fixed them. That was 3 years ago, I've been back every 6 months to see the other dentist in the practice since, and they have never mentioned again that I have 3 more that need fixed. I suspect that I never had any that needed fixed. The work itself was bad. They created a gap in my teeth by the crown that constantly collects food and hurts. When I told them, they said, "Oh well, we can't fix it now." We recently took my daughter to the orthodontist on our own initiative. The orthodontist asked, "Who is your dentist? Have they ever told you she needs braces?" (no to both questions). He was angry, and said we should have had her in years earlier. The work is now going to be harder, more painful, and more expensive thanks to Cline Dental.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

They were very polite to my children who have in the past had a bad experience with a dentist. They listened to all my concerns and helped me find a solution to them. My whole family and extended family has started to see Dr. Cline.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

This dentist is very argumentative. She intentionally hurt me for complaining about her staff lying to me and the long wait time of over half an hour. She lied to me about the care she was going to provide. I would not take my dog to this woman.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012