Ratings for Dr. Kristi M. Lentsch

One of the best physicians I have had the pleasure of seeing.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

I have always found Dr Lentsch to be very knowledgeable and patient with excellent bed side manner. I have never felt rushed during any appointments and she is extremely thorough in her approach. I would highly recommended her as a primary care physician.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Excellent Doctor. Approaches problems critically and very knowladable.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Dr. Lentsch did not present as an experienced and seasoned doctor/professional. I had an uncomfortable visit. She did not offer anything in addition to my own self-diagnosis and read about the condition to me aloud from an internet site. And although the session was a few minutes with little value, I was charged an unreasonably high fee. I have since questioned the visit and the invoice and received little in the way of return contact or concern. She has not attempted to reach out to me in any way. I have had to call into the office several times for an update and have yet to receive a detailed explanation of the billing or schedule of fees. It is great to hear how you are treated when everything goes perfectly, but I place more stock in how I am treated by an office when there is a challenge. In my opinion this office and doctor has failed that test.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Very caring and skilled physician. Friendly office staff. I have never had an unpleasant encounter. I recommend her to my friends.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

Excellent doctor and staff. I had a very pleasant visit and would recommend to friends.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

Dr. Lentsch does not need to practice in Charleston. I called three times in one day and by 5pm on a Friday she had not returned any of my calls. Finally, I spoke to a nurse who called in a prescription to my pharmacy. I was feeling really bad from a new drug Dr. Lentsch prescribed and needed help before she went home for the weekend. I was surprised that she did not follow up with a personal call that evening to see how I was feeling. She lacks empathy and will not do well in the South.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Dr. Kristi M. Lentsch's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)