Ratings for Dr. Kyudong Uhm

Worse doctor I have ever met! Gave my mother 6months & did chemo once a month! Thank god we got a second opinion cause it got her a year&half extra. This doc just watchs his patience a die, I highly recommend everyone see someone else more experienced!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Very rude doctor! Called me stupid because he couldn't bill my father for blood tests because he was still in a rehabilitation facility. He refused to perform my fathers follow up hospital stay visit that he suggested on my father release papers from saint Mary's hospital. The worst doctors visit I've ever experience.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Dr. Uhm treated my father. I accompanied visits with my father. Dr. Uhm always seemed rush and had one foot out the door while talking to us. He insisted my father had a kidney problem when he did not. My father was sick for 6 months and Dr. Uhm kept telling him it was his kidneys. The last visit we had, I said to the doctor, it's not his kidnies he is getting worse. He said just give me one more month. Well my father died less than a month later. The problem was my father's heart, but noone caught it. Dr. Uhm may have been a good doctor years ago, but in my opinion he has taken on too many patients and does not spend enough time on each one. Every time I called to speak to him, you always got his office staff. I would not recommend him to anyone. I am not blaming him for my father's death, but I definitely think he contributed to it.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2011

very compasionate,caring

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

Dr. Kyudong Uhm's Credentials

• Seoul Natl Univ, Coll Of Med, Chongno-Ku, Seoul, So Korea (Grad. 1969)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Clifton, NJ