Ratings for Dr. Azniv A. Abrahamian

This doctor should not be allowed to be called a DR. Wrong diagnosis on my mother. Diagnosed a flu which was Stage 4 Cancer. Thanks for nothing.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

She is an amazing Doctor! She will thoroughly explain even the littlest problem you have and will spend time to talk to you and get to know you. Unfortunately that's why the wait is really long. Receptionists used to be very rude, now they've changed their attitude. Majority of patients are seniors so it takes a really long time in the waiting room even if your appointment has been made prior to visit. But overall the wait is worth it !

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

They only take cash. The staff is rude and curt, unless you speak up. (I went up to the front and she *immediately* told me to go sit down like she preemptively knew that I was an idiot, and I ask "May I use your bathroom..?" and she suddenly changed her tune and let me in. Strange.. Not sure if cultural, or personality, or what). I waited FOREVER to see the doctor. One of the nurses read the newspaper in my waiting room (LOL). The doctor was very nice and helpful though, and very impatient with the screaming children running around the office and told them to be quiet. She even drew simplistic diagrams to help me understand! She speaks a few languages and used to be an ENT in her home country. I had allergic rhinitis and she recommended Nasonex but it was too expensive, so I chose Flonase which didn't work at all. I used a Neti Pot and bought an air purifier, which offer much better relief from rhinitis in my experience. She told me I had a deviated septum, which I never knew.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

Dr. Azniv A. Abrahamian's Credentials

• Yerevan Med Inst, Yerevan, Armenia (Grad. 1967)

Top Urgent Care Centers in North Hollywood, CA