Ratings for Dr. Dana A. Tankell

The Dr, the staff, the karma, all invite you to receive personal caring professional interest in helping you...one wants to return because of the sincerity and warmth of this office. I have been helped for the past 5 years with the benefits of this outstanding, compassionate Dr.Dana!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

Terrible, don't waist your time. The staff overbooks patients, appointment wait is over 1 hour for scheduled visits. Office organization, comfort level and billing are poor run.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

After an auto accident that totaled my car 36 years ago, my doctor and then a neurologist had told me that I could have surgery, live on drugs, or live with the pain. Well, after living with the pain for over 34 years, I finally decided a year and a half ago to try a chiropractor. After over 100 treatments with four different San Diego chiropractors, I was still in pain. Then I was referred to Dr. Dana–and how different her treatments are! And I can hardly believe that now my ever-present neck pain is gone! I sure wish I had found her 36 years ago! Thank you, Dr. Dana! Dr. Dana’s treatments are different – gentler, more sophisticated and comprehensive, and more effective. Dr. Dana uses state-of-the art treatments and diagnostic screening and methods of determining what’s actually going on with your body. And she takes the time to listen to you…If you find yourself in Dr. Dana’s office for chiropractic treatment, consider yourself fortunate! (as I do…)

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

This office is HORRIBLE. No air conditioning. Rooms stuffy and hot. This Chiropractor deals with a bunch of kids for care. Had a bunch running around the office like a playground. Doctors overbooks and means long waiting.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

great Dr / messy office / needs to be cleaned and updated

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Dr Dana and her staff are caring, sincere and create a great energy for healing.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011