Ratings for Dr. Sandra Dunbrasky

Dr. Dunbrasky was wonderful with my premature infant. She did everything she could to help us succeed with breastfeeding but also helped me be okay with stopping. She spends as much time with you as you need and is always willing to answer questions and educate you. Office staff has always been friendly and helpful as well.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

She is the very best! She's smart, kind, understanding, and had many many years of experience. Some don't like her because she can see through the bs and doesn't give in to every demand when she knows it wrong for the child. With her it is always in the child's best interest rather than give in to the parents. I have taken my son and all 3 of my grandkids to her and referred many many others to her and never heard a single complaint.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

When she makes up her mind the subject is closed. She just doesn't listen. After asking, anomalously of course, the hospital staff says she is great with newborns and they cant stand her.She has a terrible bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Having a child with multiple medical complications, I can say I have dealt with many doctors over the past few years. Dr. Dunbrasky is, without doubt, the worst experience we have ever had. She was rude and opinionated and, and seemed to lack any real concern for our situation. I had to fight to get a referral for a doctor who would actually listen to us. Antibiotics don't cure everything Dr. Dunbrasky. Save your money, go to Boise. I have a happy healthy child now that I have.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2011

She is the best pediatrician there is! She consoled me when the hospital nurses were being incompetent and at her private office she is great! She always tells you straight up what is wrong and how to fix it. I enjoy her because she doesn't beat around the bush and will tell you her opinion as the doctor but let you decide what is right for your family.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2008

In a serious case, she refused to treat her own patient, assumably because she didn't know how to handle it. She could have referred.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2006

Dr. Sandra Dunbrasky's Credentials

• Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch Of Med, Portland Or 97201 (Grad. 1991)