Ratings for Dr. Peter A. Tuxen

Worst Dr I have even seen. He was rude, uncaring, and condescending. Will never step foot in his office again. I have never had such a horrible experience with a Dr in my life. Will not recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr. Tuxen saw me when I found out from my GI specialist that I have slow motility and a kinked colon. He has always listened to me at every appointment. He has performed one surgery so far, maybe another soon. He really cares about patient needs and tries to do what you ask and prefer. If I could have him as my regular doctor for general health, I totally would. He has been amazing. After surgery, I had some complications (nothing bad on his part) and he did everything to make things comfortable for me. I don't know how I would be today if it weren't for him!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

All of my experiences with Dr Tuxen have been good. He is a colorectal surgeon, the only specailist in town, so he is very busy. When I have seen him in his office, he is never rushed and makes you feel at ease. I had to go to the er recently and my primary was gone and the on call dr was unhelpful, call for a surgical consult and I asked for Tuxen, but they gave me the Dr on call. I waited 6 hours in the hall on a gurney, when Tuxen came into the ER, saw me and when I told him that I had asked to see him he told me he would take care of me and I was in a room within 30 min. Also when I have been in the hospital it seems like I usually see him and he will always stop and check on me.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2009

Dr. Peter A. Tuxen's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)

• Bcbs Blue Card