Ratings for Dr. Brian M. Vannozzi

would rate highest possible number...also would recommend to anyone who might need a knee replacement...has been almost 5 months since surgery and all has gone exactly as dr has predicted...couldn't be happier with results

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr. Vannozzi made it clear what my issue was and how he would treat it. Today I am 1 week post-op, and everything that he said would occur has happened. Very pleased with him as a surgeon and the Jim Craigie Hip and Knee Center at the University Medical Center at Princeton - great staff.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Brian  Vannozzi, M.D.-Very unfriendly demeanor and hard to talk to. Sent me for MRI. Months pass by after that and he and his office did not even bother to call me to tell me what the outcome was. I guess I was not a good candidate for a sugery, so they did not bother to follow up. I would not recommend and most definetly not going to see this obnoxious guy ever again.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

I went to see Dr. Brian Vannozzi because of hip pain. (My hip orthopedist thought that maybe the pain was being referred from the spine). I arrived at his office carrying x-rays and a sheet of paper that I had prepared as notes for myself. His office personnel demanded, and I mean demanded, that I turn over ALL materials to them at arrival. I had not intended the notes for anyone but me, but I thought better to give it to them than to argue. One hour after my appointment time, I was called to see Dr. Vannozzi. He began as follows, and I wrote this down exactly, so it is word for word: "OK, I have read through all of your materials. Exactly what is it that you want of me?" I wasn’t too happy with this start, but I told him that I was looking for a diagnosis. I started to explain the situation. After less than two minutes, he interrupted me, saying "Look, I'm not going to give you forty minutes to describe this." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I told him I would probably need 5 minutes. "Well, you're going to have to get right to the point." At that point it was obvious that this meeting was going nowhere, and I told him so. As I told him that I would need m y x-rays back, he literally stormed out of the room. At reception, I requested my materials back (radiology reports, etc) and somebody went and got them. Is he medically competent? I have no idea. Is he the single most arrogant and obnoxious doctor I have ever had the misfortune of meeting? Yes he is.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Very personable and explained everything needed for surgery

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Vannozzi. He is an excellent surgeon. He replaced my 92 year old father's hip without a hitch and just a few days ago, I had an anterior left hip replacement which was performed by him also. He is very smart, very turned into the latest methods/issues in hip surgery, very patient when explaining things. I had 2 hip surgeries (done on my right leg) at a well known hospital in NYC (known for their joint surgeries) and my experiences were as different as night and day. Dr. Vannozzi is a skilled, dedicated surgeon who (based upon my past history) knew the type of surgery I needed, I was up walking without any pain for the first time in 1 1/2 years the same evening as the surgery. His care in the hospital was impeccable -- I would recommend him unconditionally as a surgeon. He is exactly the type of dr. everyone wishes they had.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Waited 50 minutes in room after 20 minute wait in waiting room. His approach was "tell me what's going on". My response was what does the MRI show and did you look at the results because the reason I'm here is for doctor to tell me findings of test and why I am in pain.. Doctor replied "of course I looked at MRI". Them he proceeded to bend my leg up to my chest which made my injury worse therefore I could barely walk and drive for rest of day...His prognosis was a torn hamstring and "do whatever and come back in a month if it still bothers you". So now I'm suppose to just do what I want and be in pain for another month! I could have got the same diagnosis from my kid and gave her the fee to put towards her college costs!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

Meniscus Surgery. Accurate and fast diagnosis. Surgery was done after confirmation with MRI and clear choice was visible. Post surgery there was ZERO pain. repeat ZERO. Of course everyone is different. Becuase of their practice, it does feel a bit like a factory but you do want a surgeon to do the procedure you are having a lot of times, so that is the trade-off.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Dr. Brian M. Vannozzi's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Pacificare