Ratings for Dr. Bari-Sue Brodsky

Dr. Brodsky is very calm and not pushy. However, I have had to wait upwards of two hours to get to my appointment. The staff are Riverside are rude and disorganized. A couple of times Dr. Brodsky has misinterpreted my test results and recommended a procedure that would not be optimal so my experience with her has not been positive. she is very pleasant to interact with but just seems incredibly short on time and I don't fully trust her clinical judgment.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

I had a great experience with Dr. Brodsky. I felt very comfortable discussing my health with her, and she's the type of doctor who cares about her patient's overall health--treatment, preventative, lifestyle, etc. She also takes the time to get to know you as a person. She is also very up-front about what all your options are, and does not pressure you into a specific decision. She recommended a biopsy for me, and told me that she could do it, or I could also go to a skin specialist, explaining all the pros and cons of both options. I would recommend her to any of my friends in the Boston area.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2009

Dr. Brodsky works through public health care at Riverside in Cambridge, MA. Although not punctual, I believe this is do to the thorough examination and thought processes of each visit. Very knowledgeable and willing to take the time individually to brainstorm with patient. Personally called me to let me know of pertinent information. The best doctor experience I have had in Boston area since moving here 5 years ago.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Up to date on medical developments,calm and very straightforward. If there is something she is unsure of she dosen't hesitate to say so and refer you to the correct specialist.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2006

Dr. Bari-Sue Brodsky's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1994)