Ratings for Dr. Rodney L. Ellis

By far the best doctor I have ever had. Professional, genuinely caring about his patience and totally goes out of his way to help you. I have no intentions of EVER leaving! Ms. Dade

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I LOVE DR. Ellis and his staff. He has been my doctor for years... I have gone to others for different reasons (more convenient location, etc) I always end up back at Dr. Ellis'. He is extremely knowledgeable and caring. You really get the feeling that Dr. Ellis cares about you as a human being not just a pay check!...I have had an issue with staff before which was quickly addressed by Dr. Ellis and all is well. Dr. Ellis is always kind, informative, attentive , thorough. I beleive we are co partners in my healthcare.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Dr. Ellis is a wonderful, knowledgeable doctor and gives suggestions to you beyond treatment. My husband and I have been seeing him since 2008. He is very "hands-on" and cares about your health and well being.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

Dr. Ellis has been very helpful and gives sound medical advice witout feeling like you are being robed because of your insurance. However, his staff is horrible, rude and gives misinformation!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2011

Dr. Ellis is somtimes insensitive to his patients. I don't think I'll see him again.He's a good doctor but not somoeone I want to see again.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

He is a good doctor very welcoming. However, his office staff is horrible. On top of rude attitudes, they are not helpful, knowledgble and have attitudes. Customer service is the back bone of any institution and his needs a make over.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2010

Dr. Rodney L. Ellis's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Top Hospitals in Lanham, MD