Ratings for Dr. Taiil T. Song

Dr Song was timely, professional and friendly, knowledgeable and compassionate! I would highly recommend a visit to him. We saw 2 other allergists before Dr Song, not receiving the treatment we had hoped for, so having Dr Song''s attention to detail and expertise is/was greatly appreciated.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

I was severely ill in 2013 and visited the ER 6 times for breathing issues. Since beginning treatments with Dr. Song in January 2014 I have improved tremendously. No more ER visits. No more getting out of breath just exiting the car. Dr. Song diagnosed and put me on a successful treatment path and I feel great. He has my highest recommendations.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

I am a life long asthma patient and at a the recommendation of my primary provider, began to see Dr. Song a few years ago. I see him twice a year to review my asthma and my current medications. Dr. Song is very informative, takes time to answer my questions and recommends medications to improve my condition. He monitors my allergies and asthma diligently with his primary concerns of stabilizing my asthma. He looks for alternatives and solutions so my asthma is well controlled and not just by simply increasing my medications. He provides information on things I can do at home so that I take part and ownership of my health. Since seeing Dr. Song, I have been able to reduce my medications and lead a more active lifestyle. I appreciate him very much and recommend his services.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2013

I've been seeing Dr Song for a year now because I'm allergic to almost everything like trees, pollen, dust, mold, animals, etc. I thought I wasn't going to what I wanted to do, be a vet, however going to Dr Song was the best choice of my life. He gave me knowledgable information about allergy shots and cutting down on my exposure to what I am allergic to. I've gotten allergy shots here before and the procedure was very easy and the staff knew what they were doing! I've noticed a huge difference in my allergies since last year. I used to not be able to go outside or around cats because of my allergies and I would rub my nose every night but all that was lessened since my allergy shots. Dr Song is a life saver!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

I recommend Dr. Song. He is an excellent physician who listens and explains treatment. He has helped me with my allergies so that I don't have the terrible episodes I used to have.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Dr. Song found the source of a 6-month cough I had and prescribed a nose spray that fixed my problem (after trying other doctors and other drugs). I would highly recommend Dr. Song and his office.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Dr Song very helpful and on target.Highly recommend him.He was able to identify and treat my face swelling on first visit. His office is well run with excellent staff.tom walsh

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Dr. Song has been treating my boys allergy and asthma for 3 years now. He has been an amazing doctor and very caring. He has worked with my boys making sure they have the right medicine and treatment plan. We are extremely happy with his care for us as a family, and know he treats us just like he would treat his own family!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

As far as I'm concerned, Dr. Song has saved my sanity. I suffered from severe chronic hives for months, with no clear cause. From my first visit, Dr. Song treated me as a person, not just a numbered patient. He truly cares about my recovery and progress. He did not stop looking until we found the cause of my condition and a medication regime that works. His goal is clearly to help me feel well again. He is extremely knowledgeable about chronic hives and related causes. He ordered bloodwork that most doctors may not even be aware is available, and those results drove my treatment plan. After more than 6 months of suffering, Dr. Song has helped me to feel like myself again. And I am confident he will guide my care until I am fully recovered.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

My 9 year old son has seen Dr. Song over the past two years for severe tree-nut allergies. He was rather nervous for his first visit because he knew he would be receiving allergy testing. Dr. Song and his entire staff put my son, and me, at ease. He and his staff are very calm, organized and efficient. I felt that Dr. Song spent time with us above and beyond other doctors. He answered all of our cares and concerns about living with food allergies. I have recommended Dr. Song to my friends and have absolute trust in his care of my son.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011