Ratings for Dr. Vinay K. Malviya

Awesome Dr. When dealing with ovarian cancer he is the best. Very easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Excellent doctor, he's the best I know. I reccommend him to anyone who needs an Oncologist.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

If you live in the Detroit area, please....find yourself another oncologist.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

I was refered to Dr. Malviya because I'm obese and needed a professional to do my hysterectomy. If you see this doctor, expect to wait as much as five hours before you are seen. He's good at what he does but he's very condescending...he kept hassling me about being overweight as if I was not aware of it. My experience with him left a bitter taste in my mouth...I'm grateful for what he done for me but glad that my business with him is done.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Amazing doctor. He does run late, but that is because he doesn't turn away patients and spend as much time as needed with every one of his patients. I highly recommend him. He has cared for my mother for almost 2 years, when other doctors gave her less than 6 months to live. He is worth the wait!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

He's always late because he doesn't turn anyone away. I first saw him as an emergency patient, so I know I kept a number of other women waiting. I've found him to be very competent and compassionate. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Caring,compassionate, and so dedicated. He gave our family the gift of time with our loved one and for that we are forever grateful.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

If you like your doctor to sleep during your pelvic exames this one's for you and I'm still waiting on a call back from June 29, 2013 from either Gail or Malviya...good thing I'm not holding my breath.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

The best gynecological oncologist on the planet! He has the greatest bedside manner in the office and at the hospital. He is so polite and gentle and treats me, my husband, and my family as if we were his family. Yes the wait is long primarily because he spends as much time as every patient needs. This means he may be tending to a patient at the hospital that may cause him to get into the office late or tending to the patient in the office who needs more than 20 minutes that causes office visits to fall behind. You will never leave his office feeling rushed. I have had several appointments that placed me in the exam room after midnight. I don't care - he is worth the wait! I call in at the time of my appointment, leave a number, and the office calls me when he is ready for me. I am GRATEFUL and GRACIOUS with all the staff and they are caring and kind in return. Four surgeries and several rounds of chemo to date, I would have no other doctor.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

Dr. Malviya is a caring doctor and extremely skilled surgeon. The wait time to see him is very long, but he's worth the wait.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Dr. Vinay K. Malviya's Credentials

• Grant Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1976)