Ratings for Dr. Bryan Xiao-Qiu Lee

Very pleased with the results from my injection procedure Dr. Lee performed last month. Thankful for finding such a wonderful, knowledgeable Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Lee for a few months now. He is a very nice person, very personable, he's patient and takes time to listen. He explains everything and doesn't rush you . I feel he provides the best treatment and care. The office staff is very helpful and understanding. They are the best.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Other Doctors did not know what was wrong with me he figured out on first visit and started treatment immediately. Nice office staff and great bedside manner! Do not know where I would be without him!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Lee's for over a year. He is a great Dr., treats me like a person not a number. Due to several medical conditions, I'm in constant pain. When he prescribes medication, he is very cautious, also takes radium drug tests. Dr. will go over and beyond, whatever it takes in his power to have me comfortable. I know I'll always live with the pain, but at least he's trying to give me a better quality of life! He is a blessing to me. The staff is outstanding and friendly, I'm in a scooter unable to walk and the staff is so helpful. Wait time can be 30 minutes or so but it is so worth the wait to have an intelligent Dr. I can trust my life with! He found a tumor, just by listening to me and ordering a ct scan. As soon as results were in, staff wasted no time in faxing all info to my primary Dr. If I could give him 10 stars I would!!! By, Jessica

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

Dr. Bryan X. Lee is a credit to his speciality, Pain Management. I have been under Dr. Lee' s supervision for nearly a year now and I am confident I am receiving the best care available for my conditions. I am a spine patient with more than just one problem and Dr. Lee's treatment plan insists more than one answer, and I am quite pleased, in particular, with the injections he necessarily recommended I at least try. And yes, if your condition warrants Dr. Lee may supplement your care with medications and physical therapy(as in my case). Dr. Lee's practice also cares for many other painful maladies. My family drives me over 50 miles because his guidance is worth it. Also, Dr. Lee is responsible to his profession, communties, and law enforcement and practices regular and random urine testing. So if you use illegal drugs do not waste his time or the people's time who really need this very good doctor. He accepts most insurance.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr. Lee is a caring doctor. Going into pain management was a ver good choose for him. He tries alternatives, like injections at a surgical center with a controlled environment for your comfort. He also helps with medicines to help with the pain. He works with you in your distress not against you. I have had a rare bladder disease since I was 16. When I got I to my 30's it became worse and nothing I tried worked for me. And I went to the top urologist and the only thing that can be done for the was medicine. I thank God he has helped me get my life back by getting my pain under control and advice to help keepmy mind off the pain. He is not a drug pusher doctor at all. But being in chronic pain you need the right meds to help. Dr. Lee is a blessing for me. I suffered with this bladder disease almost 30 years. Pain meds have been a blessing for me. I wish other doctors would have listen to me in the past like him. Thank you and bless you and yours.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Very kind and compassionate Dr. Who truly cares for his Patients.....excellent staff as well...friendly and professional..Blessings to you all...

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

I want to thank Dr. Lee so much. He has been such a blessing to my life in helping me to manage my pain in my neck, back & feet. He is always thoughtful and actually listens to what I say. A friend recommended to me, and I have recommended him to my mother and a friend. I highly recommend him to anyone. I also want to thank his staff for their professionalism. Bless you Dr. Lee & staff.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Dr.Lee has helped my pain for 8 to 10 years also my daughter.I know my pain will never totally go away but he has been able to keep it under control.He actually cares .would highly recommend to all cronic pain patients.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2012

Dr. Lee has been great to me for the last 2 years of seeing him for my back pain. He is understanding and patient. He once woke me up at 10pm to check up on me apologizing that it was late but concerned about how I was doing and how the new meds were holding up. He was still working in the office he told me. I recommend him whole heartedly. You won't find too many doctors calling you just to check up on you anymore.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

Dr. Bryan Xiao-Qiu Lee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Bryan X. Lee is a fellowship trained, board certified pain management specialist and anesthesiologist. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. Lee received his undergraduate degree in Biochemistry from the University of California, Los Angeles in 1996, along with departmental highest honors and Summa Cum Laude. He was also inducted into Phi Beta Kappa. He graduated from the University of California, San Diego School of Medicine in 2001. He then received his anesthesiology and pain fellowship training at the University of Pittsburgh. His goal for each patient is pain relief and enjoyment of life! He treats both common and uncommon painful conditions. He has a special interest in spine-related pain diagnosis and treatment. He uses a multi-modal approach to pain management, which may include physiotherapy, behavioral therapy, medications, and interventional pain management. He is proficient in the latest pain management techniques to provide his patients who optimal pain relief. His Southern California practice is devoted solely to pain management.

• Spanish
  • Chinese

• University of California, Los Angeles (Grad. 1996)
  • University of California San Diego (Grad. 2001)

• Back pain
  • Neck pain
  • Complex regional pain syndrome
  • Phantom pain
  • Myofascial pain syndrome
  • Chronic pelvic pain in women
  • Chest pain