Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Wolfson

I am fairly new to Dr. Wolfson, but so far I am very pleased. I love that he is so punctual -- not many MDs out there these days that don't make you wait! Plus, he calls personally with your test results, and then discusses his treatment suggestions with you -- after hours on the phone! Wow, I know many doctors who make you come back in for test results, just so they can charge you again. He is pleasant and knowledgable. I like him!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

My mother and father go to him so the rest of my family does to. My son just went to him and Dr Wolfson treated him like an adult. Even though I was in the room his attention was on my son and not me. Then right there in the room he called the specialist he wanted my son to go to so he could be seen right away. Dr Wolfson called me directly with the blood results and to ask if we had gotten an apt for the speacilist. What a breath of fresh air to know that there are Dr's who do still care. He is one awesome Dr in my book. Very pleased!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

Dr. Wolfson has been our family's doctor for 19 years. Six family members go to him. My husband has several serious problems and he has been relentless in diagnosing several of them. He has sent him to equally fine specialists. He runs an efficient office, always on time, which we appreciate.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2009

He does not respond in a timely manner and does not take patient health seriously

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

Always on time! He will discuss with your other doctors, ie: Cardiolgist to see if his new med order will have a difference with the heart drugs being given

flag | Submitted April 24, 2006

Dr. Mark A. Wolfson's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)