Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Terdiman

I am totally satisfied with his care and thoroughness. In fact, he appears to be very smart and answers medical questions without making me feel embarrassed for asking. His explanations are understandable and helpful. He is also very honest and goes the "extra distance." If he thinks there is something suspicious or not in his field, he will strongly adivise me to go to a specialist, and give me names of doctors. One thing I really like is he doesn't keep me waiting in his exam room like most of my other doctors, and usually comes in within 2-5 minutes. Seriously! His exams are appropriate and thorough and I feel comfortable with his exams -- like a caring father, who is interested in my symptoms and listens carefullly to me describe them. After I see him - and he gives me treatment (like pills) - for the little things -like a sore throat -- I feel better. Once he gave me a lecture about having a mammogram because I was 46. He is also a nice man.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

extremely intelligent, caring, compassionate, knowledgeable, respectful, analytical.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

doesnt seem to care at all.....doesnt follow up.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2006

Dr. Robert J. Terdiman's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1971)

Unicare