Ratings for Dr. Michel C. LAPOINTE

I AM 75. DR. LAPOINTE IS BY FAR THE MOST TALENTED AND CARING DENTIST I HAVE EVER BEEN TO. HE IS KIND, TALENTED, CARING AND PROMPT DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN. I HAVE NOT BEEN PAID FOR THESE COMMENTS........YET.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Have been seeing Dr Lapointe for 8 years and always thought he was the best. Recently I had a major problem with a front tooth and now I know he is the best. Tooth was cracked and nearly falling out. He was able to build up what was left of the tooth and install a crown. Most others would have done implant which would have taken many months and many $$$. Dr LaPointe is a great person, honest, and super talented dentist.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Great dentist, great staff. I have been a patient for about 6 years and have been very pleased with DR. LaPointe and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2013

great dentist, enjoyed the personality and the staff wonderful

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

I have been going to Dr. LaPointe since the late 90's and I must say that he and his staff are very personable. He's like the old fashioned doctor and works individually. And believes in saving your teeth. I don't have dental insurance and their prices are reasonable. I have to say that the dental groups only like to make money.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011