Ratings for Dr. Todd D. Trobough

I found Dr. Trobough is fine for anything routine - but if you break that routine with any special concerns, he seems apethetic, and has trouble remembering.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I have been with Dr. Trobough for the past 6 years since he performed a surgical procedure for me. Four years ago a lump was discovered and biopsied and was found to be benign. After a routine exam, he told me the lump had grown and changed and sent me for ultrasound. He keeps accurate records on his patients, as it had been a year since I had seen him! After the sono and another biopsy, the results being abnormal, I had surgery to remove it. Dr. Trobough is a caring doctor that takes time to listen and answer concerns and questions. He always comes in the room with a smile and friendly demeanor. I will stay and recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

I went to Dr. Trobough at the recommendation of my PCP. I had the most complications after my c-section than I did the two before. I told him before hand several times that I had allergies to morphine and we was very rude and argumentative with the anestisialogist when she refused to give me dermamorph with my epidermal. Before I even went back to the room I heard several of the nurses talking poorly about him and even the instructor for the nursing students gave her students warning about him. I never saw him again aftery delivery the three days I was in the hospital I saw three other associates of his. I would not go back to him nor would I recommend anyone I know to see him. He has no bedside manner no concern for his patients and if the nursing staff talks poorly about him it is a sure sign of a poor doctor.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Dr Trobough is a wonderful doctor! He delivered both of my children and even though I was a bit apprehensive about have c-sections, he is very patient and compassionate and talked to me through all of it. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2011

Dr. Trobough delivered my 3 child. I find him to be a very knowledgeable doctor, a skilled surgeon, and he has a sense of humor on top of it! I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

Very polite and patient; gave me great medical services throughout my pregnancy.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

My wife was refered to Trobough after finding out that we were having twins. He is very knowledgeable, personable, and takes the time to address concerns. I'd recommend him to anyone planning on having children.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

very professional and knowledgeable on newest procedures and their safety and effectiveness. takes time to answer questions. He did my surgery and everything turned out great with no complications.I will be back

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

I can not believe I'm the first one to rate Dr. Trobough. He has delivered two of my children. Hopefully he will be delivering another in November. He never makes me feel rushed during and appointment and always covers everything I need to know. Even though his office is always busy they do a great job keeping things moving and keeping you from waiting. The waiting room can be full and he still takes the time to answer your questions and make you feel like you are the only patient he has. Not only is his mellow personality great but he keeps himself well informed of the next new thing. He has been able to talk with me in great detail about different birth control options and has been able to recommend one based on my life and my needs. To top it all off, he's married and has kids. He really understands what life is about and what most of us are dealing with day to day.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008

Dr. Todd D. Trobough's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Lumenos