Ratings for Dr. Lopa K. Rana

Literally spent less than 5 minutes with the doctor for every appointment. When discussing my issue with hair pulling, her best recommendation was that I wear acrylic nails. Her front desk staff person is extremely rude. One time I called ahead letting them know I was running late and the staff said if I didn't get there within 15 minutes of my appointment time the doctor wouldn't see me and I would still be charged for the session. I literally ran from the parking lot to the hospital to the office to make it on time. When I came in, I asked - panting for breath mind you - if I was okay, and the staff person just looked at me with disgust and said, "You're LATE." Then she gave me a clipboard with a pen to fill out some paperwork, but I had accidentally also picked up the pen from the check in board. She says, in this really condescending voice, "No, leave the pen for check in there." I was a bit frazzled, and she laughed at me. Then when she took my vitals and I finally saw the doctor she commented that my heart rate was higher than normal. I was fed up at that point. I suffered Dr. Rana for at least a year, just so that I could get my prescription refills, but at this point I'm switching doctors. I can't believe the level of disrespect from her staff and poor treatment she offers. It's especially sad considering I have a pretty mild anxiety disorder. I worry about other patients with more severe issues who are under her care.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr. Lopa K. Rana's Credentials

• Bj Med Coll, Gujarat Univ, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1988)

Amerigroup