Ratings for Dr. Elisa Velazquez

The staff was wonderful with my two year old. She had been talking about going to the dentist since her last visit!! She really loves going. And is now excited about coming back... 6 more months of explaining that she has to wait :)

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

My son absolutely loves going to the dentist at Ocean Pediatric Dental Associates and I know it's because of the excellent staff and doctors. I cannot thank them enough for their hard work.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr. Elisa Velazquez provides very good service. The experience at Ocean Pediatric Dental Associates was great and they even called later after the appointment to check up on my son. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Ocean Pediatric Dental has outstanding doctors and is an outstanding practice. I am lucky and grateful to have access to a place like this.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

I am so glad my family made the switch to Ocean Pediatric Dental. We love this office.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

I couldn't be happier with Dr. Velazquez's care for my children. She always makes my kids feel comfortable during their appointments.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Dr. Linda is awesome! She makes my 6 year old laugh, and actually enjoy coming to the dentist. We cannot thank the staff at OPD enough for making the dentist a kid-friendly zone.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

My daughter needed sedation and my husband and I were a little nervous about it. The dentist was great, reassured us everything was going to be fine, and that my daughter was in good hands. She was a great sport, and the procedure went very smoothly.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Horrible horrible experience. Stay away from this dental group! I had insurance which was supposed to cover 90% of the out of network expenses. Unfortunately, these dentists charge an obscene amount more than they should. The office staff is beyond rude -- make you sign something saying you'll pay these outlandish charges. Then you pay. Then they submit to insurance and dun you for the small amount (under $25) that wasn't covered by insurance or their estimate instead of writing it off like most reputable places would do. I wouldn't go back there under any circumstances.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013