Ratings for Dr. Todd Gottlieb

Horrible experience when he did a root canal. Root canals should be done bu an Endodontist, not DMD. Now the tooth needs to come out. After a consult with a qualified dentist, this could have been prevented. Don't let him talk you into a root canal, he is not qualified.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Great office and staff painless Dentistry Dr Todd is the best!!!!!! Had a root canal and was pain free

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Spent $7000 cash to have work done and it was nothing but problem after problem, finally went to another dentist and when he saw the damage he said that he could not believe a real dentist did this horrible damage that now needs to be repaired

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I have spent approximately $10,000 having all of the work he did (root canals, crowns, even fillings) redone. The dentists I have seen since leaving his practice just shake their head. He rushes through everything and does shoddy work. He billed my insurance for a procedure he did not do. Please, save yourself some pain and aggravation and go to another dentist.

Submitted August 3, 2016

I feel the dentist rushes and when it comes to crowns and bridges I have been less than satisfied with the fit. He has filed down natural teeth in order to make the crown or bridge fit rather than adjust the crown. I have had a crown replaced twice due to workman shipment and my insurance company was billed each time. That same tooth later ended up with and abscess and I had it pulled.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

He did a root canal on me and I still had terrible pain in the tooth. Also did a filling on another tooth . I was unable to use dental floss next to that tooth because the filling was going over to the tooth next to it. Still had pain with root canal went to another dentist and was told he did not take all of the root out. I would not let him work on my dog! He is the worst.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Never asks if you agree to his procedures! He just does them without asking! Then pressured into getting a cap after root canal! IMMEDIATELY! Doesn't matter whether I can afford it or not! Same happened with my daughter. Just drilled and bonded her front tooth for a tiny chip she got when she was 8. She actually told him she didn't want it! So what happens now? It immediately broke off numerous times! Sorry but you should have a procedure explained to you FIRST before working on a patient and receiving an ungodly bill!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Worst dentist ever!! Told me I could use Botox!!! But I was pretty. Seriously!! Did a root canal which is being retreated!!! I wouldn't recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Absolutely awful bedside manor and terrible dentist.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

The most gentle painless root canal i ever had. He explained to me every step of the way and my tooth has never felt better!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015