Ratings for Dr. James J. Chien

Prior to visiting Dr. Chien I had been suffering with excruciating migraines for several years and had exhausted most of my treatment options. Dr. Chien listened to my concerns, was thorough in explaining treatment options and progressive in his approach. I am pleased to say I have been migraine free for 15 months and am very happy with my treatment plan. I am so happy to have met Dr. Chien for he literally gave me back my life.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

I have a herniated disk in my neck that presses on the nerve to my right arm and causes pain and numbness. Dr. Chien prescribed steroid injections into the area of the herniation. Even though they didn't work like we thought they would, Dr. Chien did not give up on that. He prescribed medication that I currently take and seems it is helping. I think Dr. Chien is very good at what he does and deserves high accommodations for hi efforts in trying to help people.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2011

Dr. Chien is very professional and outlines all the available treatments for the diagnosis. He explains the procedures risks and potential results. I was very pleased with his care.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

Dr. Chien is absolutely outstanding in relieving debilitating lower back and leg pain, even when dealing with severe congenital and degenerative stenosis. There is no one better! (He changed my life from completely nonfunctional to 90% normal in every category. ) Charles Albert Heil, Surprise, AZ

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

Dr. James J. Chien's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)