Ratings for Dr. Marshall A. Blatt

If I could give a minus rating, I would. I should have sued him! He saw me for my first appointment and kept me on a medication that was not working. When I went back for the second appointment, I told him I was having severe side effects and he took punitive action! I am appalled that a physician would behave in this manner and I am sorry I never reported his actions to the Medical Board of California. He was a prison psychiatrist previously and it shows in his bedside manner. He should have remained in corrections. He is the worst practitioner of any kind I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Expect to wait 30 minutes to an hour. He has absolutely no sense of time. Expect to be treated like a number and not a patient. He is definitely a drug pusher. I can't figure out how he even got his license.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Listens carefully, I don't need to repeat myself. Seems solution oriented. Practical, down-to-earth. I understand everything he says. Good at helpful.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

he is a horrible doctor with a poor bedside manner. He sees you for fifteen minutes to dispense pills and never takes the time to get to understand what is actually wrong.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Horrible doctor, complete narcissist. I waited an hour to see him for 5 minutes and he basically said "too bad that's how it works".

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

I find Blatt to be an exceptional doctor with a great bedside manner. He isn't on time, easy to call and find out when to show up vs. wait. I'd rather come a few minutes late than to be kicked out of the office to stay on time. If you want a solid experience and someone you can count on, call Dr. Blatt.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

very unhelpful.i have seen many psychiatrist,and he is the most uncaring and uncompassionate one by far.you wait an hour+(thats an hour past your scheduled appt) for a 10 minute appointment.hes very quick to judge and asses and once hes made his opinion of you,it might as well be gospel.he tells you his opinion and if you disagree and try to further expand, he cuts you off. actually, he wont listen to most anything you have to say (might have to do with his hour wait time and overbooking).there were a lot of things i thought important for him to be aware of,but he frequently cut me off to usher me out his office faster.i wish i listened to my initial impression of him,a lot of wasted time and money would be saved .he is uncaring and unwilling to listen.i wouldnt recommend him to anyone,especially someone who desperately needs help.to do so might put them in danger.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

This doctor assessed me for a total of 5 minutes, in which, within 2 minutes he determined my "mental well being", which he concluded was stable but with red flags as it partakes to the gastric bypass. I feel that not only did he make a snap decision, when I tried to explain my particular situation, he would not listen. Honestly, I felt this appointment was a joke and I will be filing a complaint with the Board.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

I love Dr. Blatt, he was great with me, very helpful, he listens and cares for your improvement.Unfortunately, I had to leave him because he didn't take my insurance and I was going through some financial problems. But as soon as I can, i would like to go back. He is great, and I miss him. My current doctor doesn't get even close to him. I think he is the best.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2007

Dr. Marshall A. Blatt's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Kaiser-Permanente