Ratings for Dr. Timothy J. Treible

This doctor was very to the point and stressed the extent of my injuries and how a fusion would change my life!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

I had three surgery with Dr Treible he was a wonder doctor and his staff was great.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Submitted August 1, 2014

I had an accident in my kitchen and broke my ankle. The emergency people send me to Mt. Hood Hospital, they referred me to Dr. Treible. I only saw him once, just before the surgery. Never after. When I had to go to his office, I got Brook Holter. She is a physician assistant. She is nice, but is she competent. I don't know, I am not a doctor. I come from Germany, everybody has health insurance, when you go to a hospital or a doctor office, you see a doctor. Always!!!! Not here in America. If you don't have insurance, you are a second class citizen and treated that way. Hope, my ankle will heal proper, I can't recommend him, he doesn't care about his patients, just about the money. I don't know if I can trust a physician assistant, no matter that she is nice. She is real nice though. Does she know what she is doing? I don't know. I am not a doctor. I just hope for the best.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

He has I'm god syndrome . He is a good surgeon, but his people skills could really use some work. He will not do anything extra for you. His staff is Fab. Would never go back or refer anyone to him. He pond us off to Dr.todd which was. Blessing . Dr. Todd is the best. Good luck to you if you decide to use him.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

Dr. Treible is an amazing surgeon who was able to help diagnose and fix my longstanding back problem. I had been to three separate doctors around the Portland area and none were able to help. Writing this review is the very least I can do to repay him for all of his help!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Dr Treible and his staff have taken care of both me and my family for several years. His compassionate and skillful care has resulted in my getting back to health very quickly. He has diagnosed both orthopedic and non orthopedic related conditions that were missed by other physicians, and for that we will be forever in his debt. His skill as a surgeon is excellent. I would recommend him unconditionally, and have.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

He experimented on me.must have been bored. After the screws came loose and my shoulder collapsed. I found a specialist willing to fix his mess.It wasn't easy. Treible is a legend in his own mind.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Absolutely amazing, went through two years in an absolute nightmare with physical therapy and pain clinic along with several injections, finally went to Dr. Treible who was referred by a family member and after one test determined I had a collapsed disk was in surgery within a couple of weeks, my lower back feels better than it has in 10 years. If not for his knowledge and thoroughness, I would still be living in the same nightmare. Has done surgery on several friends and relatives since and I will continue to refer him. Great surgeon and staff that go above and beyond.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

Amazing, this guys actually an Ortho surgeon. Misdiagnosed me, he was completely wrong. I went to a general surgeon for a second opinion, and I was promptly surgically well taken care of, no big deal. Not only that but the guy's kind of a jerk, and in my opinion he "specializes" in too many orthopedic sub-specialties to be any good at any of them. This is not a professional opinion, but it's my opinion as a patient who has dealt with treibel

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010

Dr. Timothy J. Treible's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1982)

UnitedHealthcare