Ratings for Dr. Margaret R. Troxell

After feeling faint, my GP checked my blood levels knowing I was receiving BHRT. Myth estrogen had skyrocketed to well over 950. That is normal range for a 20 year old and I was in my 60s. An estrogen level that high could have caused many adverse reactions / blood clots. My GP was enraged. It took well over a year for my estrogen levels to come back down to normal and during that I took no BHRT or any other HRT. That's just how much estrogen was stored up in my body.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

This is the only doctor I have been to that really listened to me and respected my opinion . I was informed of the charges. This women whom complained in this forum sounds like a real nut case. Dr Troxell does not file insurance and you are told this upfront. She can't control what your insurance pays that is your own responsibility. As for her credientials she is board certified in Antiaging and regenerative medicine as well as board certified in American College Osteopathic Family Practice. This woman's complaints sounds like she was in another world. I don't know of any physician that you can go to free of charge!!!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

This is a doctor who is dishonest about her fees. An estimate was given along with the promise that if my insurance did not pay, the initial fee would be waived. This was only the beginning of a variety of lies on the part of Dr. Troxell and her staff. She holds back specific fees until after a certain time and then they are sent all at once (try 5 bills arriving on the same day -- each bill being anywhere from $ 800.00-1,000+). I've heard from a couple of her patients and realized they had the same experience. After seeing her, they were practically bankrupt. She was never available when I truly needed help (some of those times being emergencies --due to her faulty advice). Her license has been revoked at least once and needless to say, this woman should not be in practice. She is a disgrace to real doctors who care about their field and their patients.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014