Ratings for Dr. David A. Chavez

Went in for a 10:30 consultation, without my knowledge he'd changed it to a 10:00 procedure. He convinced me the procedure was necessary, I've since found that it was completely unnecessary. He also tried billing my insurance (which I no longer have) for a procedure he DID NOT DO. Once he found out that I don't have insurance and he can't bill them for fraudulent and unnecessary services, he pawned me off onto another doctor. This is the same doctor who refused to sign release papers for my father to be released from the hospital for 3 days after an unusual feeling in his chest (which turned out to be nothing) Dr. Chavez's reason..."As long as you're in the hospital, you can't smoke." That's a pathetic thing for a doctor to say. In my opinion, the man is useless and I wouldn't return to him if my life depended upon it.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011

Went in because my life insurance bloodwork showed high sugar, liver enzymes & cholesterol/trigylcerides. They didn't even take my BP when I went in. My appointment was on a Thursday. He wanted me to call back the next Monday because he wanted to switch my pain meds. I call back Monday to find out about the new medication. I leave him a message. When he calls me back, he tells me that I can take any vitamins I want to and he doesn't know what medication I am looking to switch and should call him back with more detail. Oblivious....

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

Very knowledgeable and caring. Spends quality time with me during my visits.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2007

Dr. David A. Chavez's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Brighton, CO