Dr. Michael Sean Freeman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael Sean Freeman

This doctor and his staff are so amazing with everything they did. Dr. Freeman has a gift in what he does and he takes pride in what he does. I am very Thankful he did my face.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

I had a face lift last year and love the results. Dr. Freeman and his staff were wonderful. I look how I feel. I'm 64 and look and feel 50. Thank you Dr. Freeman. Cindy H.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

We couldn't be happier with the results and the experience!! Dr. Freeman and his staff took the time to comfort my daughter about her decision regarding the rhinoplasty. She always wanted to have a nose job but very nervous about it all. They let us come back and talk prior before whenever we had a question or concern. They were patient and kind. The surgery went wonderfully and the follow up was fabulous. Results are exactly what she wanted! Couldn't be happier...would have given 6 stars if possible!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

The only plastic surgeon I would ever trust with my face he did a beautiful job on my nose. I love him and his staff

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

I had high hopes based on the glowing reviews I read of Dr Freeman and the reviews were spot on. He's very easy to talk to, like talking to a friend, and he took plenty of time to discuss options with me. I followed his recommendation and he performed a full face C02 laser resurfacing. The cost was very reasonable and I could not be happier with the results. He is the best, period.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Dr. Freeman is a skilled and conscientious professional and an artist in the field of facial surgery. Additionally, he is a direct, honest and straightforward person who does not over-promise: he accomplishes what he says can be accomplished. Dr. Freeman has performed two surgeries for me, one extensive and the other a follow-up years later. In both cases, the experience was positive and the results good. Careful preparation and follow-up ensure that there are no complications. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr. Freeman and his staff for competence, understanding, and discretion.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Very unhappy, would not recommend. Brow lift went wrong, Dr. Freeman told me to make a frown face all the time, he likes to make jokes and little smart comments, would not do a reversal to correct the problem. He said I was not operable.Does this sound professional? After talking with other surgeons, now I have to pay another surgeon $6000.00 to fix the mess he made.something he should have done.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr. Michael Sean Freeman

Dr. Michael Sean Freeman's response
I have been doing facial aesthetic surgery for 32 years and the vast majority of my patients are happy with their results. This patient returned 4 years after his initial surgery wanting his brow surgery redone. Since the brows were in an excellent position in my opinion and I would possibly have to tweak them a small amount, I did not feel the risk of the surgery was justified. I will not recommend or perform surgery that you don't need.

Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr. Freeman is fabulous. I loved the results I got from the procedure I had. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Dr. Freeman is by far the best around. I have had a couple of procedures done and I look and feel better than I ever have. He is very helpful and knowledgeable in what direction you should go to achieve the look you are wanting. The staff is very friendly as well, you feel right at home! I am already planning what I want to do next. I would recommend Dr. Freeman to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

I'm super happy about my results!!!!Dr. Freeman and his staff were very friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I did research and felt very confident. After my consultation, I knew that I was making the right choice. I had a brow lift, signature lift, soof, and laser resurfacing around my mouth. I was able to return to work quickly and used some great makeup to camouflage any discoloration or bruising during the healing process. I am so pleased with the results! I look like me but more youthful and refreshed! Very natural! I look the way I feel now and I highly recommend Dr. Freeman!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr. Michael Sean Freeman's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1982)