Dr. Michael Sean Freeman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael Sean Freeman

Dr. Freeman is fabulous. I loved the results I got from the procedure I had. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Dr. Freeman is by far the best around. I have had a couple of procedures done and I look and feel better than I ever have. He is very helpful and knowledgeable in what direction you should go to achieve the look you are wanting. The staff is very friendly as well, you feel right at home! I am already planning what I want to do next. I would recommend Dr. Freeman to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

I'm super happy about my results!!!!Dr. Freeman and his staff were very friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I did research and felt very confident. After my consultation, I knew that I was making the right choice. I had a brow lift, signature lift, soof, and laser resurfacing around my mouth. I was able to return to work quickly and used some great makeup to camouflage any discoloration or bruising during the healing process. I am so pleased with the results! I look like me but more youthful and refreshed! Very natural! I look the way I feel now and I highly recommend Dr. Freeman!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Freeman Dr.Freeman and his staff made my experience wonderful. I was filled with trepidation before my consult and after speaking with Dr.Freeman all my anxieties about having revision rhinoplasty were alleviated. His knowledge and experience are apparent. His work speaks for itself. All the patient photos are a clear example of his talent. I had my ethnic revision rhinoplasty 7 weeks ago and I am extremely pleased with the results. My face looks completely natural but much nicer, I had broken my nose twice as a child and as a result it was very crooked. I have a straight and more proportionate nose now. The new nose enhanced my features and overall my face looks better. I am so happy to have found such a talented and wonderful surgeon. I cannot say enough good things about his staff. They are incredible!!! Thank you Doctor Freeman

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Freeman is very generous and patient, he takes the time to listen and explain to the patient, which is actually better for him / her. What I like most about Dr. Freeman is that he does not see the client as his business, he understands the client's frustration over the ravages of time, he makes sure that his patients look as good or better than we were before, And boy he succeeds !. I recommend Dr. Sean Freeman as the best plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I can not say enough about this surgeon and his ability totally satisfied !!! I want to mention that his staff was also excellent. If you are considering any facial surgery look no further this surgeon has all skill ,knowledge and professionalism you will need,a 5 star rating in my book!!!Thank you Dr Freeman and your staff

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I chose Dr. Freeman for my facelift & CO2 laser after he came highly recommended by my personal physician. After my surgery, my dermatologist & his nurse also told me he's an excellent facial plastic surgeon & I made the right choice. If you don't want to look like you've been thru a wind tunnel & want to see the refreshed person you knew 10 years ago looking back at you in the mirror, see Dr. Freeman! No fluff, just honest professionalism by he & his staff. Please look at his before/after photo's & testimonials. I can assure you they are not fake but very real representations of his satisfied patients.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I am 46 with and hating the bags under my eyes. I went to visit Dr. Freeman as I liked the fact that he specialized in faces. He was direct and explained the procedure in detail. The healing process was not so bad. The first 2 weeks I looked like avatar and started to get really worried but week 6 I loved the results. The staff was super nice and attentive. Thanks Dr. Freeman......what's next :).

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

So I'm one of those people who wants to grow old gracefully but unfortunately I just can't! Both of my parents were very young looking, energetic, charismatic and full of life but they seemed to age overnight. I inherited those genetics. I turned 51 in December and got to the point where I was no longer happy with the way I looked. I had a little surgery done 5 years ago and was very happy with it but it was superficial and didn't last. A nurse from a different plastic surgeon recommended Dr. Freeman to me because he specializes in faces only. I was impressed with the make overs on Dr. Freeman's website and it was clear he was an expert in his field. Everyone looked like themselves but significantly better. At my first consultation he was direct and to the point and explained the procedures he had invented and he had a strong confidence. I can say that I am extremely happy with the results of my surgery! I did not expect the invasive nature of the surgery even though it was explained in detail to me but I really didn't realize how terrible it would be during the healing process lol. I looked terrible, felt terrible and was completely freaked out until about week 5. Dr. Freeman told me I wouldn't like the way I looked until week 4-6 and it really took until week 6 or 6 1/2 before I started to recognize myself. All I can say is, "Good job Doc!" Thank you so much for turning back the clock for me!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

I first became aware of Dr. Freeman back in the 1990’s while browsing through a national magazine while waiting for my nail technician. At that time, Dr. Freeman was listed as the only certified surgeon in Charlotte to use CO2 laser resurfacing to reduce lines around the eyes and mouth. At the time, I was told by another plastic surgeon that there weren’t any procedures that could reduce lines around the eyes, so, I was super excited to read about Dr. Freeman in that magazine. I immediately booked an appointment with Dr. Freeman to discuss this procedure. Upon meeting him, I felt very confident in his abilities especially since he only worked with faces. During the consultation, he suggested that I should get a forehead lift and a lower lid bleph with soof at the same time and showed me how it would improve my appearance and make me look younger. He explained all the procedures in great detail, the potential side effects, and the recovery. After the procedures, everything went as described. I was extremely pleased with the outcome. I work in the corporate world where most of my colleagues are 20 years younger than me. Since it had been 20 years since my other procedures, I felt it was time to get some work done. I recently went back to Dr. Freeman to get a mini face and neck lift, CO2 laser resurfacing, and the lower lid bleph with soof. Like before, Dr. Freeman explained all the procedures in great detail including the recovery period. Post op, he took great care to answer my questions and to constantly reassure me that the swelling and bruising would eventually go away. It’s now been six months since I had the surgery and I’m absolutely thrilled with the results. I look completely natural – only 20 years younger looking. I highly recommend Dr. Freeman for any surgical procedure. I would never trust anyone else with my face.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Dr. Michael Sean Freeman's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1982)

MB Health