Dr. M. Sean Freeman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. M. Sean Freeman

I am a 63 year old male that looked tired with drooping eyes and an inherited turkey neck. I workout regularly and am not ready to surrender to the aging process. Seven months ago Dr. Freeman performed a brow lift, blepharoplasty (under eye procedure), and a chin lift. I am delighted with the results! He took off years without making me appear "done". Dr. Freeman is a seasoned and skilled surgeon that projects confidence. He and the staff were pragmatic and friendly; putting me at ease. He is straightforward in explaining options, procedures and expectations and the staff did not attempt to "sell" me. I recommend Dr. Freeman to anyone considering surgery. You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2019

After months of vigorously searching for the perfect Doctor to preform my Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant, I was thrilled when I found Dr. Sean Freeman. Not only were his ratings outstanding but the before and after pictures on his website were exceptionally eye-catching. As a male with different ethnic backgrounds, Dr. Sean Freeman was able to enhance my features and make them look natural and fitting to my face, for that I thank you Dr. Sean Freeman. If anyone is considering any type of cosmetic procedure done, look no further as there will be no one else who can take care of you better than Dr. Sean Freeman can. Not only is Dr. Sean Freeman exceptionally welcoming but the whole staff are very helpful and compassionate throughout the whole process. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2019

I’m meticulous in researching just about everything, almost to a fault. When I finally made the decision to have a neck lift and rhinoplasty, I was looking for the best, of course. No one wants just anybody “redesigning their face”. I looked at several different categories, (1) top plastic surgeons (2) specific to my needs, and (3) experience. The name that consistently came up was ONLY FACES with Dr. Sean Freeman. After further inquiries, reviewing his before and after pics, and the fact that he was sought after nation and worldwide, choosing Dr Freeman was a no brainer. I am 100% satisfied with my decision to choose Dr. Freeman, and most importantly, the results are perfection. In addition, his staff are personable, top notch professionals. Sincerely, Charles O C

flag | Submitted August 22, 2019

After deciding to pursue a revision rhinoplasty, I was thrilled to find Dr. Freeman. He had come recommended by multiple patients. From my first interaction with his staff, all the way through my follow-up appointments, my experience has been nothing short of a 5-star experience. I was always greeted by his staff with a warm and friendly smile, I was given multiple opportunities to visit the office and have all of my questions answered prior to surgery, and I was made to feel completely comfortable and at-home the day of surgery. Dr. Freeman has an incredible attention to detail, which I feel is unparalleled. He makes a point to educate his patients that the follow-up is just as important as the procedure itself. Being his patient does not stop when the surgery ends; he sees the entire process through with multiple follow-up visits to ensure his results go above and beyond expectations. As a fellow colleague in the maxillofacial profession, my expectations have far been surpassed- I am ecstatic with my outcome, and I highly recommend him and his staff for anyone looking for the best possible results.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2019

I just absolutely love my results and am so pleased with my whole experience at The Center for Facial Plastic and Laser Surgery. Dr. Freeman and his staff have been so warm and welcoming. They made me feel very comfortable and at ease from my first consultation to my post-op appointments throughout recovery. I was always confident that I was “in good hands” due to my diligent research for the best rhinoplasty physician in Eastern North Carolina. My diligence and determination was driven from my need for a revision rhinoplasty to be performed by a true expert this time; one with not only the right skills and talent, but also the experience and wisdom that only come from many years of surgeries (along with lots of gray hair). I needed to find such an expert after another physician of another county over twenty years ago, left me with an unsuccessful rhinoplasty and an unpleasant experience. Now, after finding Dr. Freeman this time, I have to say - it was well worth my long six-hour drives (one way) just to be in his care. Dr. Freeman immediately recognized my needs. His enthusiasm, confidence, and honesty about the results he could give me was very encouraging and exciting. My surgery went so well. I never even had to take one painkiller. It meant so much that his staff called to check in on me, several times within the first week after my surgery. Today, I am no longer conscious of my appearance or my side profile. I love that he refined me a bit while not changing who I am. I would highly recommend Dr. Freeman and his staff to anyone seeking a great nose job procedure! – Maria Gaskill

flag | Submitted June 27, 2019

I had a rhinoplasty in March and Dr. Freeman and his staff was sure to make me aware of the pre and post surgical process and what I should expect. They were always available to answer any questions I had and were always friendly! My results are exactly what I wanted and I am completely satisfied. I would definitely recommend Dr. Freeman to anyone considering any facial procedure!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

I would like to say that Dr. Freeman exceeded my expectations and I’m more than happy with the results of my procedure. Dr. Freeman is not only a great surgeon, he is an artist at what he does. His staff are very professional, friendly, and hospitable. After the consultation with Dr. Freeman and his staff I felt like I had been friends with them for years. Now, after my procedure and many follow ups, I feel like part of the family. I want to sincerely thank Dr. Freeman and each and everyone of his staff for their help and kindness. I will never forget you guys and I’m sure that you’ll never forget me. Jeff Barnhill

flag | Submitted June 4, 2019

Dr. Freeman is simply the best. He addresses ALL concerns relating to the procedure you're having and makes sure to fine tune the delicate details you want for your new look. I couldn't be happier with my results. From the moment he took the tape off my nose two weeks post op, my self esteem soared and my outlook on life changed forever. I don't know why I hadn't done it sooner! Dr. Freeman has the most professional staff of any medical office I've ever visited. They truly care about each individual patient and give you their undivided attention during consultations, pre op appointments, and follow up appointments.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

I visited 2 other facial plastic surgeons before meeting with Dr. Freeman regarding my rhinoplasty. I knew immediately that he was the best surgeon for my face. His experience and concentration on facial plastics only set him far apart from all the others. Although the healing takes time - I was thrilled with my results before my bandages even came off. I could already see how much better I was going to look but still look like "me". If you are considering a rhinoplasty - this is the who you want to do it.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2019

It is because of Dr. Freeman I’m able to look in the mirror and smile today. I came to Dr. Freeman after a botched first rhinoplasty from an inexperienced doctor. He clearly explained the procedure & helped manage my expectations. His approach focused on making the nose “better” rather than perfect. I am so happy with the results, and to me, it’s perfect. Dr. Freeman is an extremely talented man, with an amazing staff. I would recommend Dr. Freeman a million times over. Thank you, Dr. Freeman!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2019

Dr. M. Sean Freeman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1982)