Dr. M. Sean Freeman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. M. Sean Freeman

I am a 47-year-old business professional male who was very concerned about plastic surgery. I wanted a doctor that specialized in facial plastic surgery not breast implants like many I researched. You hear a lot about woman getting work done; but not many men want to openly talk about procedures. It’s been eight months out since my chin, cheek, lower lid blepharoplasty and platysmaplasty surgery, and I have been very satisfied with this experience. Dr. Freeman is a perfectionist that focuses on a natural look. He has exceptional surgical skills, and has a top-tier team from nurses to his receptionist. There are no weak-links in this process from start to finish. I was nervous pre-op but my trust in Dr. Freeman and his team calmed my fears. I never had any major procedures of any kind so my greatest fear was that my surgery would look obvious to others and my face would no longer look like my own. The outcome has exceeded my greatest expectations. I look younger but most importantly natural. Healing takes time so be patient and I know you will be satisfied. Men don’t be ashamed to take control of the aging process and be confident that Dr. Freeman will not make you look over done or unnatural. I truly couldn’t be more pleased with my experience and results. Dr. Freeman is nothing less than perfectionist and will not recommend procedures he feels will not help you reach your goals.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Dr. M. Sean Freeman

Dr. M. Sean Freeman's response
It’s very important to Dr. Freeman that all his patients are happy with the results of their surgery. In keeping with this goal, he carefully listens to all the concerns a patient may have. However, sometimes he feels he can not meet their expectations and may decide not to proceed. This is nothing personal about you at all and we wish you only the best.

Submitted September 17, 2018

I had extensive facial plastic surgery including deep plane lift, brow lift and sold the end of May 2018. I just went back for my follow up end of August and my after pictures and when I saw the difference in before pictures I was amazed and p leased. Over a year and a half prior to this surgery I had gone to 5 other docs for consultations. I chose dr Freeman because of his p photo gallery before and after pics and his credentials and that he only specializes on faces. I plan to go back in 6 months for some additional procedures. I strongly recommend Dr Freeman

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

Incredible experience. I am a physician and underwent a brow lift and SOOF (lower lid) repair to improve the look of my tired eyes. Dr Freeman was highly recommended among experts. Dr Freeman's staff is very nice and professional, and he is outstanding. He did an amazing job and my results look very natural. And I look rejuvenated. I consider Dr Freeman without a doubt the best facial plastic surgeon in Charlotte. Don't waste time looking elsewhere. Dr Freeman is the best, and as a physician, I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

I had a very confusing experience with this Dr and this practice. I went for a consultation regarding a possible neck lift and was told that he could accomplish this but that he also recommended a deep plane face lift at the same surgery because it would not look right with just the neck lift. I did not fully understand but thought that since he is a professional, that I would go along with his recommendation. I went back for a 2nd consultation and brought my husband because we had a few more questions. This consultation went fine and he stated again that he recommended the deep plane facelift along with the neck lift to make it turn out best. He answered all of our questions. When I left that visit, it was on a positive note and I determined that I would like Dr. Freeman to do this surgery . Within 2 weeks, I got surgery clearance from my Primary Care Physician and then called Dr Freeman s office to discuss the next step and to set a surgery date. I was told by his assistant Myra that she was looking over his notes in my chart from my last consult and that he had noted he would not be able to do the surgery . I assured her that the last consult went well and was very positive and that she must have my chart mixed up with someone else’s and she told me that she had the right chart . To put it mildly. I was very confused and actually shocked. I asked her if she would speak with him about why his notes regarding my surgery was opposite of what was said at my consult and she said she would talk to him. She did not get back with me in a few days, so after about 10 days I called and inquired. She stated she had not talked to him but that she would and would get back with me. A few days later she did call back and stated that he said he was not comfortable with moving forward with my surgery but she could not explain why and how this was so different from my consult. She stated he told her to tell me not to take it personally. I was never notified by call or letter from him or his office that he had changed his mind and why . This left me very confused and honestly really hurt my feelings. This was a very poor communication issue as well as very unprofessional on many levels. I still don’t know what happened that changed his mind. I would be very leary of using this Dr. based on my experience. I hope someone else can use this information regarding this Dr . I have concluded that he must have just not liked me.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

This doctor and his staff are so amazing with everything they did. Dr. Freeman has a gift in what he does and he takes pride in what he does. I am very Thankful he did my face.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

I had a face lift last year and love the results. Dr. Freeman and his staff were wonderful. I look how I feel. I'm 64 and look and feel 50. Thank you Dr. Freeman. Cindy H.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

We couldn't be happier with the results and the experience!! Dr. Freeman and his staff took the time to comfort my daughter about her decision regarding the rhinoplasty. She always wanted to have a nose job but very nervous about it all. They let us come back and talk prior before whenever we had a question or concern. They were patient and kind. The surgery went wonderfully and the follow up was fabulous. Results are exactly what she wanted! Couldn't be happier...would have given 6 stars if possible!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

The only plastic surgeon I would ever trust with my face he did a beautiful job on my nose. I love him and his staff

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

I had high hopes based on the glowing reviews I read of Dr Freeman and the reviews were spot on. He's very easy to talk to, like talking to a friend, and he took plenty of time to discuss options with me. I followed his recommendation and he performed a full face C02 laser resurfacing. The cost was very reasonable and I could not be happier with the results. He is the best, period.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Dr. Freeman is a skilled and conscientious professional and an artist in the field of facial surgery. Additionally, he is a direct, honest and straightforward person who does not over-promise: he accomplishes what he says can be accomplished. Dr. Freeman has performed two surgeries for me, one extensive and the other a follow-up years later. In both cases, the experience was positive and the results good. Careful preparation and follow-up ensure that there are no complications. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr. Freeman and his staff for competence, understanding, and discretion.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Dr. M. Sean Freeman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1982)