Dr. Thomas E. Kaniff

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Thomas E. Kaniff

Staff is always poilite and I am taken back shortly after I come in I have never had to wait which is something I appreciate. I have always had a pleasant experience, and have been so happy with my results!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Caring and supportive staff and Doctor. Happy I chose him to have my filler. I would refer him to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

I always enjoy my appointments here. Dr. Kaniff has always guided me in what is best for my face as I have aged. I started coming here years ago for Botox and filler, and now just had a mini lift 3 months ago. I am so very pleased with my results. I look very natural and myself just better. Thank you Dr. Kaniff for always doing such an amazing job.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

The facility here is beautiful, clean and serene. I consulted with 2 other surgeons and very happy I chose Dr. Kaniff. Everything from the consult (Kathy is amazing), to surgery day (thank you Courtney for calming me down) was first class and professional. Dr. Kaniff is a TRUE artist. His skill is beyond and is the best in Sacramento. Thank you Dr. Kaniff, love you!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Very happy with my filler. I had Juvederm to my lips and they look great. I had little to no bruising and minimal swelling. I will definitely be back for more. Dr. Kaniff made me feel very comfortable and his staff is very friendly as well.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

Thought about having a facelift for a long time, and I did go to a few other doctors for opinions. I was comfortable making the decision to have it done until I came here! Kathy was great and made me feel like all of my questions and concerns were addressed. Thank you Dr. Kaniff and staff.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Happy as always with my results! Dr. Kaniff is easy going and always makes me feel like I am in good hands!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Always fun to come for my Dysport and filler. Love getting caught up with Dr and Kathy. It's a good thing to be able to laugh even though you are getting injections. ,-) .

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

I am a newbie to the Cosmetic world and was terrified of looking different. I finally gave into my fears and came to see Dr. Kaniff, knowing he came highly recommended by another physician I trust. I have been so happy with the treatments I have had and never leave feeling like I look different, just natural and a better me!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

I have been a patient here for 6 years now and have referred many of my friends. Would not trust anyone else to do my filler or Botox. Always professional and fun. Love the office and staff!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr. Thomas E. Kaniff's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Kaniff is board certified and Medical Director of Kaniff Cosmetic Medical Center located in Sacramento, CA. For over 20 years Dr. Kaniff has help patients from throughout northern California, including Granite Bay, Folsom and Modesto. Dr. Kaniff specializes in both surgical and nonsurgical procedures, such as rhinoplasty, facelift, eyelid surgery, liposuction, CoolSculpting, Botox and dermal fillers.

• English

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

• Face-lift