Ratings for Dr. Thomas E. Kaniff

Dr. Kaniff and staff are so knowledgeable about the services they provide. They explain everything thoroughly and provide any support needed. The office is lovely and inviting. I would never trust my face to anyone else. Kathy is exceptionally wonderful!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr Kaniff, Kim, Courtney, are courteous, professional, and kind. They take time to explain all procedures, required aftercare, and expectations. There are no surprises, only great results. I have referrred family and friends and all are completely satisfied. Great team!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Excellent results. Very professional and friendly staff. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Dr. Kaniff is very skilled in his specialty. His pre op and post op instructions are clear and very conservative to obtain the best results.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Kaniff and his staff were wonderful. They communicated well and always made sure I was comfortable. I would highly recommend their services.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Nothing but great things to say about Dr. Kaniff and his staff. They are always extremely professional, and always there to answer any of my questions in regards to procedures that I have already had done, or that I am considering doing in the future. I have been going to Dr. Kaniff for approx. 5 years, and even having moved 2 years ago, and now having to drive 1.5 hours each way, I have no plans of going to anyone else in the future. He is simply the best!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr Kaniff listened to want I wanted to achieve and the results were what I desired and expected The staff is very friendly and helpful in answering any questions I had My entire experience was handle in a very professional manner.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

My experience with Dr. Kaniff's office and his staff (in particular Courtney) has been excellent. I am very pleased with my coolsculpting results. Courtney is very knowledgeable regarding coolsculpting and explained the process and procedure every step of the way.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I had a face lift and an eye lift and extremely happy with the results. The staff was very professional and helpful. Thank you,

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Rude and arrogant. I had my first consult with him for rhinoplasty. The whole time I felt like I was asking too many questions because everything I would ask or say he would give a cold or short reply to it. He didn't want to hear what I wanted but just wanted to do what he felt like doing. I stupidly rushed into scheduling a rhinoplasty with him. When I went in for my pre-op he sat me down and asked if I had any questions. I asked "Am I having open or closed rhinoplasty?" He very coldly tells me "That is something the doctor decides, I AM the captain of the ship" and I say thats fine, just to let you know I would personally prefer open rhinoplasty because I heard its more affective but you can do whatever you feel is right. and after I said that he flips out and cancels the whole surgery. Refers me to another doctor and walks out. He said he felt I was "dictating" the surgery. Like wow are you that arrogant that you can't even take opinions or considerations? STAY AWAY FROM HIM.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr. Thomas E. Kaniff's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Kaniff is board certified and Medical Director of Kaniff Cosmetic Medical Center located in Sacramento, CA. For over 20 years Dr. Kaniff has help patients from throughout northern California, including Granite Bay, Folsom and Modesto. Dr. Kaniff specializes in both surgical and nonsurgical procedures, such as rhinoplasty, facelift, eyelid surgery, liposuction, CoolSculpting, Botox and dermal fillers.

• English

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

• Face-lift