Dr. Thomas E. Kaniff

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Thomas E. Kaniff

I am here today for my 3 month post operative appointment and could not be more satisfied with the results as well as Dr. Kaniff and his staff. The surgery I had was a facelift and it was smooth sailing all the way through. I would highly recommend anyone who is considering surgery to see Dr. Kaniff. He is a true artist!! Thank you Dr. Kaniff for giving me my neck back!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Been coming here for over 10 years and as I am getting older I am looking better, thanks to Dr Kaniff. I have done just about every procedure over the past 10 years and all have been successful. I have referred many girlfriends over the years and they all feel the same.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

I always feel warm and welcomed when I am here. He knows what is best for me and I trust him implicitly. Good partnership.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Dr. Kaniff and staff are so knowledgeable about the services they provide. They explain everything thoroughly and provide any support needed. The office is lovely and inviting. I would never trust my face to anyone else. Kathy is exceptionally wonderful!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr Kaniff, Kim, Courtney, are courteous, professional, and kind. They take time to explain all procedures, required aftercare, and expectations. There are no surprises, only great results. I have referrred family and friends and all are completely satisfied. Great team!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Excellent results. Very professional and friendly staff. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Dr. Kaniff is very skilled in his specialty. His pre op and post op instructions are clear and very conservative to obtain the best results.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Kaniff and his staff were wonderful. They communicated well and always made sure I was comfortable. I would highly recommend their services.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Nothing but great things to say about Dr. Kaniff and his staff. They are always extremely professional, and always there to answer any of my questions in regards to procedures that I have already had done, or that I am considering doing in the future. I have been going to Dr. Kaniff for approx. 5 years, and even having moved 2 years ago, and now having to drive 1.5 hours each way, I have no plans of going to anyone else in the future. He is simply the best!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr Kaniff listened to want I wanted to achieve and the results were what I desired and expected The staff is very friendly and helpful in answering any questions I had My entire experience was handle in a very professional manner.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Dr. Thomas E. Kaniff's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Kaniff is board certified and Medical Director of Kaniff Cosmetic Medical Center located in Sacramento, CA. For over 20 years Dr. Kaniff has help patients from throughout northern California, including Granite Bay, Folsom and Modesto. Dr. Kaniff specializes in both surgical and nonsurgical procedures, such as rhinoplasty, facelift, eyelid surgery, liposuction, CoolSculpting, Botox and dermal fillers.

• English

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

• Face-lift