Dr. Thomas E. Kaniff

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Thomas E. Kaniff

I have been coming here for years for Botox and filler. I am getting ready to schedule my mini lift for the fall and cannot wait. Love Dr. K.!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

I interviewed other surgeons before choosing Dr. Kaniff. He answered all my questions, explained the risks and was the only Doctor who actually spent more than 20 minutes with me. I had my facelift one year ago and could not be happier with my results. It's natural and beautiful ) Thank you to everyone here at Kaniff Cosmetic for your excellent treatment.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

Love him, the staff and more importantly, my results!! I would highly recommend Dr. Kaniff to anyone considering any work on their face.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

I have nothing but high praise for Dr. Kaniff. His skill is beyond measure. His eye for what I need has always kept me looking my best.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

I have been thinking about having fillers done, I have been a patient here for years for Botox and skin care and love my results each time. Always happy :).

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

I come from a far because I know he is the best, even though there are a few doctors near me, I trust my face to Dr. Kaniff!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

My friends have been coming to Dr. Kaniff for a while now and I really liked their natural look so I decided to give him a try. I am so glad I did. Dr. Kaniff knows exactly what I need and how much. Never overdone or too filled up. He is a true artist!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr. Kaniff and staff are always welcoming and make me feel right at home. Always a great job on my fillers and Botox.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

I have been to other Doctors and even a nurse injector, Dr. Kaniff has provided the best results I have ever had! I have had fillers and Botox by him and am happy to be a long term patient now.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

I always leave happy, Dr. Kaniff is always so easy going and the staff is so nice. Thanks for everything!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr. Thomas E. Kaniff's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Kaniff is board certified and Medical Director of Kaniff Cosmetic Medical Center located in Sacramento, CA. For over 20 years Dr. Kaniff has help patients from throughout northern California, including Granite Bay, Folsom and Modesto. Dr. Kaniff specializes in both surgical and nonsurgical procedures, such as rhinoplasty, facelift, eyelid surgery, liposuction, CoolSculpting, Botox and dermal fillers.

• English

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

• Face-lift