Ratings for Dr. Thomas E. Kaniff

I had a face lift and an eye lift and extremely happy with the results. The staff was very professional and helpful. Thank you,

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Rude and arrogant. I had my first consult with him for rhinoplasty. The whole time I felt like I was asking too many questions because everything I would ask or say he would give a cold or short reply to it. He didn't want to hear what I wanted but just wanted to do what he felt like doing. I stupidly rushed into scheduling a rhinoplasty with him. When I went in for my pre-op he sat me down and asked if I had any questions. I asked "Am I having open or closed rhinoplasty?" He very coldly tells me "That is something the doctor decides, I AM the captain of the ship" and I say thats fine, just to let you know I would personally prefer open rhinoplasty because I heard its more affective but you can do whatever you feel is right. and after I said that he flips out and cancels the whole surgery. Refers me to another doctor and walks out. He said he felt I was "dictating" the surgery. Like wow are you that arrogant that you can't even take opinions or considerations? STAY AWAY FROM HIM.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

I had rhinoplasty. I have to say that I was very please w/ the results. Not only did Dr. Kaniff do a beautiful job on the nose itself, he also fixed my deviated septum such that I am able to breathe much better. I initially scheduled my procedure w/ Dr. Clark in Sacramento. However, after reviewing Dr. Clark's background information, I must say that I am so happy that I went w/ Dr. Kaniff. Augmenting the aforementioned, the staff was organized, called daily following surgery, and were comforting and attentive to all questions.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Dr. Kaniff and his staff are personable, charismatic and genuinely concern for the patient well being. Qualities in which you will not find in another plastic surgeon. He is artistic, perfectionist to be exact which makes Dr. Kaniff the right choice for someone considering plastic surgery. Personally, I have recommended Dr. Kaniff to my close friends' and co workers. However, don't let my opinion persuade you, call for a consultation and you will see the difference first hand.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010

I went to see Dr. Kaniff because I hated my nose since I was a teenager. After meeting with him and seeing his office I knew he was the surgeon for me. He listened to my concerns and answered all of my questions. His staff was very patient with me, because I was very nervous, they made the experience better than I could have imagined.I had met with other Doctor's before I saw Dr. Kaniff and they never made me feel safe and secure.I love my new nose and the surgery exceeded my expectations. I would recomend Dr. Kaniff to anyone thinking of having cosmetic surgery.In fact after seeing my results and hearing about how wonderful my experience was, my mother is now having a facelift with him.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

I was a very interrested in lipo but changed my mind once expected results were discussed. At first the girl signal not to charge me but since I did not buy package, as I was walking to my car, the receptionist chased me to the parking lot to collect the fee. I thought for sure I would not do business with them.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2007

Dr. Thomas E. Kaniff's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)